• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Newbie here!

Xaithe

Bells
Tasty Cake
Hi there!

A couple of friends introduced me to this community, so figured I would sign up and join in!

I'm fairly new to the world of Animal Crossing. I did play a bit of New Leaf back in 2017, but I didn't end up playing too much of it since I had mostly moved on from my 3DS by that point. Since March 20th though, I have been playing New Horizons a lot, and I'm loving it.

Looking forward to learning more about this community, and the AC world as a whole!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, really appreciate it! (especially from that awesomely dorky poster above. kekeke)

It's good to be here.

Back