• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New Year's Shirt

reedstr16 said:
yes the game ends in 2035 i thought that was thats what it says on this one website... iwonder what happens after the game ends????????
It goes back to the year 2000, lol.

as a note.. next year it'll say 2010 on the back and will have a tiger on the front.....

If you ask "omg how do you KNOW this?!"

No, i dont time travel, its common since... this is obviously following the Chinese astrology/zodiac chart....

x1pnp_rgmi5o536x0g_8JwPPGbFSVq-THmAkX7Ztoxi34BpVg6632DUC2UQVJTyzS8A82A3IFpqE-59Z2SpPo5TBGQpDjQjmHxgJ-Ngf84v8unbl7KZCnJh2e1UD3_X4xz2azSAbbJOEws

neverbeenkrissed said:
K. K. said:
Aki-Chan said:
why a cow... thats what I want to know
First it is an ox
Second it is the 2009 chinease animal of the year
thank you for clarifying - i wish people would read bc i answered this earlier in the thread! B)
no, im sick, in a VERY bad mood, and im not in the mood to read, let alone read some comments by the other TBT users that have no relevance to the thread at all... waisting my time reading fart jokes....

Sorry TBT, its the truth.

vampiricrogue said:
as a note.. next year it'll say 2010 on the back and will have a tiger on the front.....

If you ask "omg how do you KNOW this?!"

No, i dont time travel, its common since... this is obviously following the Chinese astrology/zodiac chart....

x1pnp_rgmi5o536x0g_8JwPPGbFSVq-THmAkX7Ztoxi34BpVg6632DUC2UQVJTyzS8A82A3IFpqE-59Z2SpPo5TBGQpDjQjmHxgJ-Ngf84v8unbl7KZCnJh2e1UD3_X4xz2azSAbbJOEws
lmao. i heart this and you.

vampiricrogue said:
neverbeenkrissed said:
K. K. said:
Aki-Chan said:
why a cow... thats what I want to know
First it is an ox
Second it is the 2009 chinease animal of the year
thank you for clarifying - i wish people would read bc i answered this earlier in the thread! B)
no, im sick, in a VERY bad mood, and im not in the mood to read, let alone read some comments by the other TBT users that have no relevance to the thread at all... waisting my time reading fart jokes....

Sorry TBT, its the truth.
yes, i definitely see your point regarding the irrelevant posts in between - didn't mean to upset! it wasn't actually you i meant, it was the people who were still asking, not the ones reclarifying, and even then i guess your point applies. nevertheless, i promise the thanks was genuine.

(also, read you were sick on another thread - plz feel better!!)

Back