• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New years party- Best one ever!

Palad][n

Bells
Cake
Open this spoiler and see whats going to happen

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Ok... this is whats gonna happen...

First of all, I am pacific time, and right now, its 4:20PM.
IF ANYONE WHO DOESNT LIVE IN PACIFIC TIME HOSTS A PARTY (With countdown), INVITE ME. I WANNA CELEBERATE AS MANY NEW YEARS AS POSSIBLE.
</div>
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Now that thats over...
I will host a party

--dEtAiLs--
It will be a fun night where we do many activities. There will be givaways, and it will be much fun =D. Trust me, you have nothing to lose (Other than your soul hahaha. Just kidding)

--tImE--
starts at 11:00 PACIFIC!

--gIvEaWaYs--
As i said, i will give away items. Everyone will get an item for joining. Winners of events will get rarer items- They will play a game, which involves digging items. it will be fun!
-i will give away furnature
-i will not order from my catalog
-dont beg
-trade if you have to
-if anyone is beeing a suck-up, or donkey hole, i will turn my wii off. THis will make everyone lose all their items.
-everyone will fill up their inventory with oranges before they leave =)

--aCtIvItIeS--
We will play
-ic tac toe,
-Tag, h
-hide and seek,
-Musium hide and seek,
-fishing,
-find the timer
-chat
-look at the sky for a shooting star
-lots of fun stuff
-hang