• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

New villager renders from NintendoDream magazine

Boccages

Bells
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
B3FF7EC4-5906-4A91-ABA1-57084D8A7DBA.jpg

They look like they're going to re-release Amiibo with the updated renders! The look like the original design from before the current ones but fresher!
This is prolly why so many Amiibo are out of stock? ( ✧︎Д✧︎) キラーン

Aaah! I just wanna see them up close!!! Thankies so much for sharing them!!! ♡♡♡

m33827113911_1.jpg

Last edited:
That’s exactly what I thought. They look suspiciously like amiibo cards.

I love how they added sleeves to the classic outfits the villagers have always worn. Such a small detail but it makes me so excited for the game :')

I appreciate all the new options, but I kind of miss sheep wearing scarves. I guess they don't have that as an additional option or Vesta would be seen sporting one.

Colton looks very dashing.

Colton looks like a superhero with that cape! Good to see so many clothing variations for the villagers. :)

these look suspiciously like amiibo cards and i don’t know if i’m okay with that

I’m also conflicted. I really liked collecting all the latest amiibo cards. It took me a while, and a lot of mail-in trades, but I got around to complete the whole collection in 4 binders. I do not know if I want to start over...

Back