• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New update News!!!! *Spoilers*

is anyone else having problems updating on iOS? :/ I need me my Animal Crossing!

They are probably referring to how Nintendo estimated it would take until 5 pm TBT time to do maintenance...

I just went on to play, but it told me to update it to the latest version. Went to the store but there was no update button? Is there still maintenance going on?

I just went on to play, but it told me to update it to the latest version. Went to the store but there was no update button? Is there still maintenance going on?

Same here :(

Last edited:
To those who are having problem updating the latest version on iOS, go to the update tab on App Store. Hold your finger and pull down the screen. That would refresh the page.

Gosh, your internet connection must be really bad if you have to wait 2 hours for the update to come in. I just finished downloading.

I love the freebie balloons!!!
Already won 55 caps :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was referring to the time they said they would be done but luckily they finished early

The new Shovelstrike Quarry is OP. Just repeatedly press the call for help button over and over until you don't have any more people to help out.

To those who are having problem updating the latest version on iOS, go to the update tab on App Store. Hold your finger and pull down the screen. That would refresh the page.

Thank you!!!!

The freebie balloons are super sweet, and I'm loving dressing up my villagers!
Bit bummed out at just how expensive the cap prizes are, especially as it's a game you concentrate on to win and not just totally random. If I could just sit and tap absent mindedly on a random slot machine until I used up my powder that would be fine, but as it stands I don't know how I'm ever going to get 10,000 of the things!!

Back