Tier 3 [NEW!] Town Initiatives - Sweet Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HNI_0087.JPG
HNI_0088.JPG

rude, tbh

IMG_6970.jpeg

IMG_6971.jpeg

I used to love visiting horror towns in dreams back in the day so this was a real treat. Rip Peaches though…

Dizzy this is goals and I loved every second of this dream 😍 ✨
1000011608.jpg

1000011607.jpg

Submitted everything else already 🥲 so this will be my last submission this event, kinda sad ): but had a great time!
You have a lovely island & house LadyDestani!

20240318_210357.jpg

20240318_210334.jpg

I visited Pyoopi's cute lil town! The name interested me, because I wondered why they went with that name :D
I adored the mixature of yellow, orange and pink, in this vase bamboo town. What a lovely visit~ I loved their library! I forget how much space you can actually use up with different items!

rsz_p1011532.jpg

rsz_p1011530.jpg

Sakura Town:
Ah yes, when I saw the blossoms flowing, I knew I was in grand town~The mixature of red, white and blue flowers as I followed the bamboo almost like a pathway was so good. It went together to well. I loved the green room - ahh the room on te left, it felt so serene; as well as the pink room on the left, the music went along with it so well; I felt like dancing. The house gave me a lot of good ideas~Their basement was errie, I had to leave quickly XD I love your clock in the town, so many ideas flowing~ The que de sac of houses were amazing, it felt right at home in this town!

Termina Town:
Their town layout was very interesting! I also found Claudia's new home! I wonder if she was a welcomed villager or a surprise. I rang the bell as I followed the pathway towards their home~
I regret walking inside. It reminded me of what is almost coming. The left room was blocked, probably had more egg items...The pink stripy room above was sooo cute~!! It bleneded well with the wallpaper/flooring.

Borei Town:
I became beak bean boi, and set off into an errie town full of dark flowers and dead trees (forgot you can do this, I forgot how. Going into one house, there were a lot of cool spooky ideas to use the villager photos well! And in the basement...BIG EGGIE
I went into one house, and I never knew the player could also be inside!! 0-0 I loved the basement here with the logs, food in the middle, and watermelon~nice simple kitchy area. Despite it being a very spooky town, I loved the whole place was such a lovely experience, and I wish I could see it more and more times! Yo, the fruit shop in one house is so cute, what a great idea. Good doggie looking after the products~I also love the custom wallpaper pattern! omg. Pave's picture made my day. I found upstairs had a great idea when combining all rooms like bedroom, and kitchen~ I found eggie day care and I needed to leave. I hope you don't mind but i threw some beans at sparrow~

TinyTree Town:
Tinytree should be called colourful tree, because the arrange of colours was a lovely sight to see! The pavement is so sweet, and joyful. And where all the PWPS were, it was like they were just right~I liked seeing some flowers on the beach, even though I am unsure if that was designed or just where they were - kinda like mine. I was unsure of going to Eggs house, but was pleasently surprised to find such a lovely home of cafes, shops and the patterns were just amazing. I need these, theyre so good! The garden area was my favourite. The whole place just felt of character, and the furniture showed it.

IMG_7842.jpg

IMG_7841.jpg

I had such a nice time visiting! I loved the style of this town, it was very open and flowy kind of organization, also oh my god how many lucky clovers did you have lmao. Also, how did I not know you could drop stuff on bridges! or I completely forgot, but now I wanna place mushrooms on bridges too lol. Also, Woofzinsky lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back