Head of True Cross Acad.
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Hey! I'm new here. :cool: I'm polliwog - but feel free to call me Pol (pronounced like the name Paul), or by my Mayors' name: Ian.

Technically, I started playing New Leaf the day after it's release (I would have gotten it on the day of it's release - but my Dad was working that day, and I had no way of getting it myself), but I started a new game just a couple months later. And then another. And another. And... ...Well, let's just say I've restarted my game a LOT.

This time, though, I've decided to stick to it!
Or at least.. I won't start a new game until after I reach a few goals.

The goals I've set for myself are:
-Obtain ALL dream villagers (Haven't gotten a single one yet!!)
-Complete the catalog (Still a long ways off..)
-Earn EVERY badge (I only have a few at the moment - all bronze)
-Unlock EVERY Public Works project (I've only unlocked a few so far)

I started my current save on May 14th of this year, and I still have a lot left I need to do before I complete each of my goals.
What I figure is, is that by the time I finally achieve everything I wanted to do in the game... I'll be too attached to start a new one.
After all, it'll take me a LONG time!!

Anyway, I thought I'd join the Forums so I could chat with other people who play the game, trade stuff, etc. Because up until now, I'd been playing alone. (*lonely sniffle*) So hopefully I'll make some friends here! ;)

Thanks, guys! :D I've barely been here a couple hours and I'm already feeling at home. Glad I decided to join!

Hey there Pol! =3 Welcome to the forums! =3
Good luck complete all of your goals! =D Maybe TBT can help you find your dreamies! ^-^%

Welcome to the forums c: Plenty of people are cycling and I'm sure you'll be able to find your dreamies here ^^.
Good luck with all of you goals!

Welcome to the forums!
We actually seem to have the same exact goals, haha! I always have the habit of restarting my game after awhile too, but lately
I realized how much work and time I have put into my current town, and the thought of leaving it all behind is upsetting. I was never able to settle on 10 dream villagers though, I like so many of them! Anyways, good luck with your goals!
I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Back