• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

new to the bell tree

purpledream

Bells
hi everyone :) i'm rey!

i've been playing animal crossing with the release of pocket camp back in fall 2017, tho i had to stop at some point in 2019 bc my phone couldn't keep up with games anymore ;; but i got back into the series with new horizons in april of course! i am absolutely loving this game, i've only taken a break for two and a half months this summer for personal reasons, but i'm back to it now (since october) and i'm enjoying collecting stuff again <3 + with winter season, i'm revamping my island a bit with i love doing!!

i've been on nookazon since i got the game, so maybe i've traded with some of you already :3 i have the same username here and there!

looking forward to chat with you guys! and maybe do some cool trading as well :)

Hiii there !!!

Welcome to the TBT 💝 !

There is always lots to do here or discuss about or share or trade around here so you will never be bored for sure 🙈

Back