• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New to new leaf

Kittyuwu88

Bells
Hello! I just started playing new leaf (coming from new horizons) I just started my island and am wondering if there is a way to get a certain villager or like method to use? I am really wanting my love biskit but I don’t know the best way to go about it
ty in advance for the help!

You could always adopt her from someone or use an amiibo card, same as NH. If that's not an option, there are some methods for resetting for villagers, such as resetting the campsite or trying for certain starting villagers if you don't have a full town yet. I'm on mobile so I can't find it but there's a bunch of guides on here, just search for them in the ACNL subforum ^^

Plot resetting, creating a new character on the day a villager plot is set up, check the plot as soon as you can, if it's a villager you don't want, dont save, reset and make a new character. Take note of the personality type of the villagers the game spawns, I'm pretty sure that's set before the villager is picked, so you'll keep getting villagers from that personality. Which personality it picks depends on what you already have, the game will try to make sure you have at least one of each personality type.

I see I'm a few months late, but I hope this helps someone.

(This is also how I got New Leaf to be my most played game on the 3DS, with over 1200 times launched)

Back