• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New to game-looking for friends :)

Flower_Conor

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi all!
my name is conor and I am a 23 yr old female from Canada. Looking for new friends to play new leaf with...
Please give me an add and I will do the same! Looking for ward to meeting new people :)

Hi, I will add you also - I am new to the game as well! Please add me anyone in this thread!

Edit: Added you all :)

Last edited:
Feel free to add me my fc is in the side bar, i havent been as active lately due to life lol but im getting back into the game finally

Hello!!! ^_^ I'm 22 female from the US! I will be your friend. Please add me and we can play together~ My FC is: 3969-5671-9880

Hi all!
my name is conor and I am a 23 yr old female from Canada. Looking for new friends to play new leaf with...
Please give me an add and I will do the same! Looking for ward to meeting new people :)

Hey I added you! :D

Back