• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New to game-looking for friends :)

Flower_Conor

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi all!
my name is conor and I am a 23 yr old female from Canada. Looking for new friends to play new leaf with...
Please give me an add and I will do the same! Looking for ward to meeting new people :)

Hey, I'm also looking to add some more people, I'll add you.

Hi, I will add you also - I am new to the game as well! Please add me anyone in this thread!

Edit: Added you all :)

Last edited:
Feel free to add me my fc is in the side bar, i havent been as active lately due to life lol but im getting back into the game finally

Hello!!! ^_^ I'm 22 female from the US! I will be your friend. Please add me and we can play together~ My FC is: 3969-5671-9880

Hi all!
my name is conor and I am a 23 yr old female from Canada. Looking for new friends to play new leaf with...
Please give me an add and I will do the same! Looking for ward to meeting new people :)

Hey I added you! :D

Back