• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New to Bell Tree! Moved from ACC D:

DaisyDynamite

Bells
I'm definitely enjoying TBTF more than ACC already :D It's a bit tricky getting used to this forum for some reason and I don't know anyone but I'm looking forward to making some!

Welcome to TBT! Yeah I can understand wanting to move from ACC, I mean it still looks like a forum made for 2002 it needs an overhaul.

Welcome.
To be fair, vbulletin isn't very unique either but it certainly has features that ACC needs. ACC is still a very great forum.

I don't mind the layout too much, it's the rules that bother me most. You can hardly breathe without getting notifications on there :(

@Myles it doesn't matter if it's unique, as long as it works, which is more than I can say for a lot of the forums out there! People don't always realise how hard it can be to run something like this

Quick question, how do you know when someone has replied to a thread you've made or replied to? Is there a way to track threads?

Last edited:
You can subscribe to them by clicking "Thread Tools."

ACC's rules are quite awful at times. The mods choose when to enforce them, it seems. They need to let go of the "family-friendly" bull****, lmao. They need that sort of restriction there, though. Too many flame wars start. Don't know why they attract those people.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find your experience here is better than your experience at ACC c:
We're all reasonably friendly here and love to chat. Just shoot me a VM if you'd like to chat! ^u^

Some crazy chiz goes on down here, but it's all good, aha! :3

Ahah, thanks everyone! Yep everyone is definitely more friendly here than ACC, and I can actually use the wifi system without screaming and pulling out my hair :p

Hello and welcome to the Bell Tree Forums!
I hope you keep enjoying your stay here with us, and I am sure you will get used to everything in time!

Ahah, thanks everyone! Yep everyone is definitely more friendly here than ACC, and I can actually use the wifi system without screaming and pulling out my hair :p
haha, acc's wifi system is glitchy & inconvenient. having friend codes on the side is much easier, although acc's method is also very safe because you have proof that someone wifi'd with you and you're only able to rate the person if you have wifi'd with them.

I don't mind the layout too much, it's the rules that bother me most. You can hardly breathe without getting notifications on there :(

@Myles it doesn't matter if it's unique, as long as it works, which is more than I can say for a lot of the forums out there! People don't always realise how hard it can be to run something like this

Quick question, how do you know when someone has replied to a thread you've made or replied to? Is there a way to track threads?

this. i swear in one day i got 3 warnings and demerits because i said: lmfao, what the f (typed like this) and ass or sometihng LOL

welcome to tbt though (im graceyface on acc)........ you'll love it here !! :D

@Gracelia I've seen you on ACC a few times! I know what you mean, I got a notification right after Michael Jackson died because I said "I can't believe what happened to MJ! :(". I have no idea what rule that was supposed to be breaking :/

Thanks guys! :) I've got a load of questions about TBT (eg what is the deal with the site currency and collectible items etc?) but idk if there's a particular board to ask on or something like that :S

Welcome to TBT<<(^_^)>Gotta say ACC sounds just as awful as another site I love, all those family-friendly rules applied really bothers me!

I was hesitant here too, but joined less than a month ago and basically settled in<3

Back