New to ACNH! Looking for iron nuggets

Xolexiii

Bells
Hi everyone!

I'm Alexa! I recently got a Nintendo switch and obviously had to get New Horizons right away.

I'd love to make some new friends, I've just opened my airport and would be keen to travel and see other peoples' islands as I'm still not sure what to do with mine!

I'm also looking for some iron nuggets in order for me to upgrade the Nook store, and am willing to pay for them (unfortunately I don't have much to trade).

Also, if anyone has any tips or tricks for beginners, I'd love to hear them! I've been a player of animal crossing for about 10 years but I'm sure there are many secrets of New Horizons that I'm unfamiliar with.

Thanks!
emote_happy.gif

Hello! If you just need the stack of 30 iron to do the initial store build, I can give you that much for free.

Hello! If you just need the stack of 30 iron to do the initial store build, I can give you that much for free.
Yes, that's all! I've actually got about 15 already, so another 15 will do! That is very kind of you :)
Post automatically merged:

shall I post the dodo code here in the forum? or do I add you as a friend? :)

Last edited:
I can help with materials if you need some.
Thank you so much for the offer! Someone actually already donated as much as I needed to complete the store, so I'm all set for the nuggets now!
Post automatically merged:

Hey! You're Xolexiii over at ACC aren't you!? Haha
Haha yes I am! I wasn't sure which site would be more active so I thought I may as well post on both :LOL:

Back