• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Making friends

Lolalitabbii

Bells
Hi everyone 👋🏼

I’m kinda new to acnh, I’ve been playing on and off for about a year but I can’t seem to get on with my island. I’m stuck at gathering 30 iron nuggets and I think I need some help with that. If anyone knows and wants to share how to help me I’d be happy ☺️

Also I’d really love to make some new friends🥰

are you going to mistery island and to kapps islands ? I guest thats the eady way apart from hitting your rocks at your island. To maximize spawing of items make two holes near so when you bounce you can istantly hit. Let me know if i was able to explain it

hey! i see you're new, so welcome to the forums! i'd be more than happy to give you the iron as well as anything else that you need as i don't play much and i have a lot of spare materials just sitting in my home storage. let me know! <3

I could offer a few tips:
  • Dig holes by the rocks, doing this will keep you in the same place, giving you 8 rocks in total, do it as fast as you can, since there is a hidden rock timer.
  • Make sure your energy is at 0, do not eat a single thing when hitting rocks as this will just break the rock due to having energy, costing you your 7 potential rocks.
  • If you hit all of your rocks on your island, make sure you have enough Nook Miles to go to the island to hit more rocks.

Hello and welcome! What’s your favorite thing about the game so far?

Hi everyone 👋🏼

I’m kinda new to acnh, I’ve been playing on and off for about a year but I can’t seem to get on with my island. I’m stuck at gathering 30 iron nuggets and I think I need some help with that. If anyone knows and wants to share how to help me I’d be happy ☺️

Also I’d really love to make some new friends🥰
I can help you out . Let me know I’ll come visit you. When your ready . I would also love another friend

Back