• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Ranks: Phase One

[quote="] I don't think it should be the same as insider because we want this to be mostly original right? [/quote]
I agree, we can't have everything the same.

I like the sage thing being the same, but in a way it's kinda different. Because he has less power here than on the NSider boards.

I like that especially. you should invite nocturne of shadows and say he can be a sage. Then when he finds out hes lower that an employee it wil be funny

:D

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Nocturne... he's to lazy. If he wants to come, he'll come.
I couldn't have said it better myself. He didn't even make codes plus, he just made the thread. THELINKMASTER and LINKWIZ thought of it and invited me to join. At the time I owned a rival codes place to codes plus and we were all tektites.

Back