Status
Not open for further replies.

Liamslash

I am not famous anymore
Bells
Feedback
100% (35) +
Capitol+District Cycling
Welcome to Capitol+District cycling town! I cycle often daily, and sell them here. I can also hold the villagers for you, I charge 50tbt for a day holding them because I cycle a lot.
Reservations cost 15tbt.
Anyway, these are the prices

Tier 1: 90tbt
Tier 2: 60tbt
Tier 3: 40-50tbt
Tier 4: 10tbt
Tier 5: 5tbt

These are the villagers I have currently
Stitches-Boxes
Marshal
Filbert
Freya-Boxes
Octavian
Phoebe
Static
Alice
Bunnie
Portia
Egbert
Mott
Tutu
Alli
Curlos
Rod
Tex
Rocket
Tier 1 are never auto-voided
Tier 2 are auto-voided after 2 hours
Tier 3 are auto-voided after 30 minutes
Tier 4 are auto-voided
Tier 5 are auto-voided
Lunachii-Fang & Whitney
Mewto28-Rosie
Kaziga-Coco, Cole & Genji
Cherrybombb-Merengue, Midge & Willow
Mekan1-Marcel
Zachl2002-Whitney
Wearthesun- Clay
Tueltown- Dotty
Xylophone-Wolfgang
Leeaaaahhhh-Flurry

Last edited:
This happened to me on my first town :( Resetting can be really refreshing though!

How much would these villagers cost? I'm assuming it would be dependant on there tiers?

Can I buy Cookie?

Sure, just leave me an offer.
This happened to me on my first town :( Resetting can be really refreshing though!

How much would these villagers cost? I'm assuming it would be dependant on there tiers?
Yeah, I only reset it recently but if I do I'm forgetting about dreamies.
It's based on tiers, and offers.

Man, I totally relate to your frustration. At least you got to experiment with a different playing style and found out it didn't work for you. Sometimes there's just no other way to know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bummer, I wanted to put an offer on Cally too.

Man, I totally relate to your frustration. At least you got to experiment with a different playing style and found out it didn't work for you. Sometimes there's just no other way to know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bummer, I wanted to put an offer on Cally too.

It's really about offers, if you two both want to auction about it. Nothing is in stone till I accept, after you leave an offer I usually accept pretty fast but if you don't leave an offer someone else can.

50 TBT? Or 3M IGB

- - - Post Merge - - -

It wasn't fun time travelling too. I lost my for dreamies, Rosie, Tia, Merengue and Marshal. Currently looking for someone to hold Tia

I'm too polite lol. I need to learn that it's okay to jump in and give an offer.

I'm too polite lol. I need to learn that it's okay to jump in and give an offer.

Yeah, I'm sometimes like that too, well I haven't accepted the other offer so if you want to leave one, now is the time.

It's okay if you want to wait longer, I don't mind. I understand it's overwhelming to hold these auctions lol.

I just changed the rules. I'm sorry if you are a little upset or something but I like this offer more as it gives more people a chance if they want a dreamie and it gives me more tbt.
I think this is better for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back