• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hiya again, can I get some flowers?

Roses: ×5 blue, ×5 pink, ×5 purple, ×5 black
Pansies: ×5 blue, ×5 purple
Windflowers: ×5 pink, ×5 purple, ×5 blue
Hyacinths: ×5 purple, ×5 pink, ×5 blue
Lilies: ×5 pink, ×3 black
Mums: ×5 purple, ×5 pink
Tulips: ×3 pink, ×5 purple, ×3 black
Cosmos: ×3 pink, ×3 black

Last edited:
Is it possible to get 25 million IGB for 30TBT?
Hi! Sorry I missed your post last night, as I had already gone to bed and closed up shop. But I'm online now and available to take care of your order if you're still interested. Just let me know!
Hiya again, can I get some flowers?

Roses: ×5 blue, ×5 pink, ×5 purple, ×5 black
Pansies: ×5 blue, ×5 purple
Windflowers: ×5 pink, ×5 purple, ×5 blue
Hyacinths: ×5 purple, ×5 pink, ×5 blue
Lilies: ×5 pink, ×5 black
Mums: ×5 purple, ×5 pink
Tulips: ×5 pink, ×5 purple, ×5 black
Cosmos: ×5 pink, ×5 black
Of course! It would be 130 TBT altogether~ I can dig them up anytime you are ready to trade. It will take two trips to drop them all off at your island. I'm available for the rest of the day.

Hiya I changed some flower amounts around if that's fine! I'm available from now on :)
No problem! 💖 after calculating again, the new total will be 115 TBT~ I'm available now as well! You can message me the dodo code anytime and I'll be right over with the first batch of flowers.

I’m in a mood to make some progress in my art museum.
1 x wild painting right half
2 x twinkling painting
1x calm painting
All genuine, please.

Please deliver them to my island. I’ll be available tomorrow because I need to prepare for bed.
That would be just fine :) we can meet up tomorrow and I'll deliver them to you. I'll be available all day so just let me know when you are ready. Goodnight!

Hello! Could I please grab these art pieces?
  • Great
  • Rock-head
  • Gallant
  • Tremendous
  • Familiar
  • Warrior

• Scary
  • Dynamic
  • Nice
  • Scenic
  • Moody
  • Worthy
  • Calm
  • Detailed
  • Wild painting left half
  • Wild painting right half
That would be 50 tbt in total right? Maths is defs not a strong suit of mine hahaha

Hello! Could I please grab these art pieces?
  • Great
  • Rock-head
  • Gallant
  • Tremendous
  • Familiar
  • Warrior

• Scary
  • Dynamic
  • Nice
  • Scenic
  • Moody
  • Worthy
  • Calm
  • Detailed
  • Wild painting left half
  • Wild painting right half
That would be 50 tbt in total right? Maths is defs not a strong suit of mine hahaha
Good day! Thank you for visiting my shop 😊💖✨ that would be 50 tbt total, correct! I'm online now and available for the rest of the day to trade. Whenever you are ready just let me know and I'll prepare your order. We can trade at either my island or yours~ whichever is easiest for you ^^

Good day! Thank you for visiting my shop 😊💖✨ that would be 50 tbt total, correct! I'm online now and available for the rest of the day to trade. Whenever you are ready just let me know and I'll prepare your order. We can trade at either my island or yours~ whichever is easiest for you ^^
ello!!! I'm actually free right now if you're down c: My town is a bit of a mess at the moment so would it be ok to go to yours?

ello!!! I'm actually free right now if you're down c: My town is a bit of a mess at the moment so would it be ok to go to yours?
Yes of course! Here's the dodo code to my island:  LYJ9F

You may send the payment anytime you can ^^ see you soon! 💖

Hello! May I please have:

5mil IGB
30 blue roses if 3tbt per 30 or 10 blue roses if 3 tbt per single rose (is it 3 tbt per one or 3 tbt per stack of 30?)
15 Blue Hydrangea starts

Last edited:
Hello! May I please have:

5mil IGB
30 blue roses if 3tbt per 30 or 10 blue roses if 3 tbt per single rose (is it 3 tbt per one or 3 tbt per stack of 30?)
15 Blue Hydrangea starts
Hi! Thank you for visiting my shop 🌷 I'm online now and available to take care of your order!

For the blue roses, it's 3 tbt per single rose so for 10 of them, it would cost 30 tbt. For the 15 blue hydrangea starts, it would be 15 tbt in total. And together with the 5 million IGB, your order comes down to 50 tbt. If that works for you just let me know and I'll prepare everything for you!

Yes! That works perfect! I'll go ahead and send over the 50 bells!
Thank you! I'll wait for the dodo code so I can come drop off your order ☺️ you can let me know either here or in a message. It will take 2 trips to deliver. See you soon!

Back