• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey! Long time no see :)

Is it possible to get 5 golden rods, 5 golden nets and 5 golden axes?
I would also like 5 NMT and 2 stacks of fishbait!

I think that's 39 TBT, but we can round it up to 40 tbt?

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, you can skip the 5 axes, and we can make it 35 tbt then?

Last edited:
I understand if it may be a big order, but would it be possible to do 300 TBT for 600 NMT and 24 TBT for the IGB? So 324 TBT total.
I can do that, yes :) sorry I'm replying just now, I had gone to sleep early.

I'm available now and for the results of the day to trade. Thank you for visiting my shop!
Hey! Long time no see :)

Is it possible to get 5 golden rods, 5 golden nets and 5 golden axes?
I would also like 5 NMT and 2 stacks of fishbait!

I think that's 39 TBT, but we can round it up to 40 tbt?

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, you can skip the 5 axes, and we can make it 35 tbt then?
Hiiii! Wow it definitely has been quite a while! How are you? 🥰

I can prepare everything for you for a total of 40 TBT, sounds good! Did you want to provide the regular tools I can use to craft into gold? If not, no worry! I can provide them for you~ just let me know!

Hiiii! Wow it definitely has been quite a while! How are you? 🥰

I can prepare everything for you for a total of 40 TBT, sounds good! Did you want to provide the regular tools I can use to craft into gold? If not, no worry! I can provide them for you~ just let me know!
Im doing great thanks! Im in Japan for the first time in my life, and ill be staying a couple months so i decided to start the game back up and enjoy the resemblances irl and in game! :)

How have you been? Still booming with the shop i see :p

Thanks so much! Ill provide the tools myself :) but i wont need the axe, so if you could give me a stack of iron and a stack of gold nuggets instead? For 40 tbt total? That would be great!

Im doing great thanks! Im in Japan for the first time in my life, and ill be staying a couple months so i decided to start the game back up and enjoy the resemblances irl and in game! :)

How have you been? Still booming with the shop i see :p

Thanks so much! Ill provide the tools myself :) but i wont need the axe, so if you could give me a stack of iron and a stack of gold nuggets instead? For 40 tbt total? That would be great!
Ooooo that sounds amazing! I hope you have a really great time! 🤩🌸🍙🍣🍥🍡 I have a love/hate relationship with traveling lol like, I want to go to places but just can't handle the "getting there" part, if that makes any sense 😂

I've been pretty well, thank you! And yup, the shop still alive and kicking lol

Okay no problem! I've adjusted your order to include a stack of iron and gold nuggets, instead :) for a total of 40 TBT~ would you like to trade at my island or yours? I'm good with either option!

Ooooo that sounds amazing! I hope you have a really great time! 🤩🌸🍙🍣🍥🍡 I have a love/hate relationship with traveling lol like, I want to go to places but just can't handle the "getting there" part, if that makes any sense 😂

I've been pretty well, thank you! And yup, the shop still alive and kicking lol

Okay no problem! I've adjusted your order to include a stack of iron and gold nuggets, instead :) for a total of 40 TBT~ would you like to trade at my island or yours? I'm good with either option!
Thank you so much🥰 it has been great so far! And yeah i get that, the trip is quiet exhausting 😅

Great thanks! Your island would be ok? My workbench is quiet far away and to lazy to relocate lol :) ill transfer the tbt rn, send dodo when ur ready !

Thank you so much🥰 it has been great so far! And yeah i get that, the trip is quiet exhausting 😅

Great thanks! Your island would be ok? My workbench is quiet far away and to lazy to relocate lol :) ill transfer the tbt rn, send dodo when ur ready !
Thanks so much for the TBT payment! 💖🌷 the dodo code is 1SKPM

I threw in an extra 5 NMT for you so you'll be picking up a full stack of 10 ☺️💞 See you soon!

Hello, I would like to order 24 million bells please. Is it possible for me to come over to your island(if you have an outdoor abd machine)? My island is kinda a work in progress atm.

Thanks in advance :)

Hello, I would like to order 24 million bells please. Is it possible for me to come over to your island(if you have an outdoor abd machine)? My island is kinda a work in progress atm.

Thanks in advance :)
Of course! Your order is now ready :) I'll open up my island for visitors as soon as the 24 TBT payment has been received, thanks so much!

I send the tbt, thank you so much! Great to see you still have an awesome shop open :)
Thank you! 🥰🌷 I'm happy my shop has been useful to tons of people over the last 3 years. Here's hoping for another three! At least until the next AC game lol

The dodo code is DHYKG

See you soon!

I can do that, yes :) sorry I'm replying just now, I had gone to sleep early.

I'm available now and for the results of the day to trade. Thank you for visiting my shop!
Hi my apologies for the delay in my own response, I ended up going to bed myself and am just now getting online. If this trade is still possible, I would be happy to send you the 324 TBT and get you a Dodo code. :)

Hi my apologies for the delay in my own response, I ended up going to bed myself and am just now getting online. If this trade is still possible, I would be happy to send you the 324 TBT and get you a Dodo code. :)
Sounds good! I'm online and available now as well :) it will take two trips to bring you all the NMTs. As for the 24 million IGB, it would be much easier and faster if you come pick up at my island instead. I have an outdoor ABD you can use to deposit the bells, so only one trip will be necessary.

Sounds good! I'm online and available now as well :) it will take two trips to bring you all the NMTs. As for the 24 million IGB, it would be much easier and faster if you come pick up at my island instead. I have an outdoor ABD you can use to deposit the bells, so only one trip will be necessary.
Sounds good to me. I'll send you a code for the NMTs and the TBT.

Back