Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Order now ready! That's 9 nook miles items for a total 27 TBT~ would you like to come pick up or do you prefer drop off?

It's no problem! You would still like 50 TBT worth of fish bait, correct? If so, you can get 25 stacks of fish bait. I can prepare your order as soon as the payment is sent, and we can trade at either my island or yours. Whichever is easiest for you :)
You can open if you'd like if that's easier? I'll send the payment now for ya ^

Hula doll x1
South Pole x4
Pirate barrel x6
Pirate sideways barrel x7
Lucky cat x6
Pagoda x6

total: 60 tbt
Heya Panda! Hope you're doing good!
I want these things but I don't want to talk to Gulliver, thanks for doing the dirty (birdy) work ;)

Hula doll x1
South Pole x4
Pirate barrel x6
Pirate sideways barrel x7
Lucky cat x6
Pagoda x6

total: 60 tbt
Heya Panda! Hope you're doing good!
I want these things but I don't want to talk to Gulliver, thanks for doing the dirty (birdy) work ;)
Yo! I've been doing pretty well, thank you! lol I went ham talking to him to grind those treasures so that others wouldn't have to suffer tapping that A button 😂 so I'm definitely happy when someone can make good use of them! I'll prepare your order now. Will this be for pick up or drop off?

Yo! I've been doing pretty well, thank you! lol I went ham talking to him to grind those treasures so that others wouldn't have to suffer tapping that A button 😂 so I'm definitely happy when someone can make good use of them! I'll prepare your order now. Will this be for pick up or drop off?
Let's do drop off this time, I'll get you a dodo in just a sec.

Hello! I would like some hybrids and a golden watering can. I’d like:
Green mums x2
Blue wildflowers x2
Blue roses x2
Purple mums x1
Purple tulip x2
Purple wind flower x1
Black cosmo x1
Lily of the Valley x2

So should be 23 tbt plus a watering can!

Hello! I would like some hybrids and a golden watering can. I’d like:
Green mums x2
Blue wildflowers x2
Blue roses x2
Purple mums x1
Purple tulip x2
Purple wind flower x1
Black cosmo x1
Lily of the Valley x2

So should be 23 tbt plus a watering can!
Hi! Thank you for visiting my shop! ☺️🌷 I have your order ready for a total of 23 TBT, correct! You may send the payment before or after~

Just let me know a dodo code when you are available to trade. I'm online all day today so there's no rush :) if there's a specific spot you would like me to plant the hybrids just lead the way!

Back