• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
The dodo code is 99002!
Sorry for the delay, on my way! If you'd like me to plant them in a specific spot just lead the way!~ 🌷🌷🌷
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Can I get 12 Million Bells for 12 TBT whenever works best for you? Thank you!
Now works for me 😁 let's trade at my island since it's easier. I'll open my gates once the 12 TBT payment is received, thanks so much! ✨

Last edited:
Hiya, could I get some 50 Nook mile tickets, 25tbt if i am correct?
I should have enough pocket space to grab them if thats easier? Let me know what you're comfortable with :D
(I sadly let Roswell go, but I can always bring him back)

Hiya, could I get some 50 Nook mile tickets, 25tbt if i am correct?
I should have enough pocket space to grab them if thats easier? Let me know what you're comfortable with :D
(I sadly let Roswell go, but I can always bring him back)
Thank you for visiting my shop ^^ of course you can! I have them ready now. Would you prefer to meet up at my island or yours?

Back