• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
My island is currently restarted so please enjoy the pumpkins that I'm farming lol I'll open my gates for you and give me just one second to get the DODO code :)
Post automatically merged:

DODO Code is 21WR3
Thanks so much! I'll come over in a couple of minutes! I really appreciate your patience! ☺️🌷

Hello there! I am desperate for fish bait. May I offer all my current TBT for as much fish bait as that will get me?
Of course! For 50 TBT you get a total of 25 stacks :) I'm currently unavailable to trade because I'm going to be out until later today EST, so if that deal sounds good to you I'm more than happy to reserve your order for you if you send the payment in advance, if you'd like.

I really appreciate your patience! As soon as I'm back home I can message you. If we can't trade today, no worries! I'll be available all day tomorrow.

Of course! For 50 TBT you get a total of 25 stacks :) I'm currently unavailable to trade because I'm going to be out until later today EST, so if that deal sounds good to you I'm more than happy to reserve your order for you if you send the payment in advance, if you'd like.

I really appreciate your patience! As soon as I'm back home I can message you. If we can't trade today, no worries! I'll be available all day tomorrow.
No problem! Tomorrow actually works better for me too!

Hey there again~ Wondering if you do any Nook Miles Items? Totally fine if not since they aren't considered "catalog orderables" but I thought I would ask. :D

Bump~
Hey there again~ Wondering if you do any Nook Miles Items? Totally fine if not since they aren't considered "catalog orderables" but I thought I would ask. :D
Hi! Welcome BA to my shop~

I do offer Nook Miles items, yes! But only if someone requests them directly. I can also offer them in different variations if there's a specific color you're looking for.

These items are 3 TBT each 🌷

Bump~

Hi! Welcome BA to my shop~

I do offer Nook Miles items, yes! But only if someone requests them directly. I can also offer them in different variations if there's a specific color you're looking for.

These items are 3 TBT each 🌷
Coolio~~is there a limit on how many Nook Miles you can spend for us? I know your store says a maximum of 15 items per order in general. But There's three items in particular; Plain Party Lamp Arch, Curved Streetlamp, and Pergola that I would really love, but I was wondering if I could get a couple of each?

Coolio~~is there a limit on how many Nook Miles you can spend for us? I know your store says a maximum of 15 items per order in general. But There's three items in particular; Plain Party Lamp Arch, Curved Streetlamp, and Pergola that I would really love, but I was wondering if I could get a couple of each?
Sorry for the late reply! I can do a maximum of 3 of each nook item, as they cost a lot of nook miles points :) I hope this is okay!

Sorry for the late reply! I can do a maximum of 3 of each nook item, as they cost a lot of nook miles points :) I hope this is okay!
3 is totally okay! I will take 3 of each please :D I'm not gonna lie, I ran, and i mean RAN to my laptop because for some reason I thought I already traded with you and forgot payment, that has NEVER happened and I was gonna cry if this was the time it happened LOL
Anyway XD, the full order is this if you please ^^
Curved Streetlamp x3
Pergola x3
Plain Party Light Arch x3
sorry for MY late reply, but I'll be available tomorrow if you are?

3 is totally okay! I will take 3 of each please :D I'm not gonna lie, I ran, and i mean RAN to my laptop because for some reason I thought I already traded with you and forgot payment, that has NEVER happened and I was gonna cry if this was the time it happened LOL
Anyway XD, the full order is this if you please ^^
Curved Streetlamp x3
Pergola x3
Plain Party Light Arch x3
sorry for MY late reply, but I'll be available tomorrow if you are?
It's totally fine! And yes! I'll be available again tomorrow all day to trade :) where you looking for any specific colors? Or is the default variation for each item fine? Just let me know and I can start ordering them for you.

It's totally fine! And yes! I'll be available again tomorrow all day to trade :) where you looking for any specific colors? Or is the default variation for each item fine? Just let me know and I can start ordering them for you.
Oh yes! Default colors are perfectly fine. I'll be putzing around my house today so take your time and let me know when it's ready :D

Hi again, sorry for the delay, got a little unexpectedly busy on this end last night. If you happen to see this I have some time to do the fish bait trade this morning for about the next hour or so, otherwise I'll be home around 6pm pacific time tonight!

Oh yes! Default colors are perfectly fine. I'll be putzing around my house today so take your time and let me know when it's ready :D
Order now ready! That's 9 nook miles items for a total 27 TBT~ would you like to come pick up or do you prefer drop off?
Hi again, sorry for the delay, got a little unexpectedly busy on this end last night. If you happen to see this I have some time to do the fish bait trade this morning for about the next hour or so, otherwise I'll be home around 6pm pacific time tonight!
It's no problem! You would still like 50 TBT worth of fish bait, correct? If so, you can get 25 stacks of fish bait. I can prepare your order as soon as the payment is sent, and we can trade at either my island or yours. Whichever is easiest for you :)

Back