• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! May I order 12mil bells for 12tbt? Will be available for the rest of the night. Also, would it be possible to order an abd from you as well?
Hi! I have the 12 million IGB for pick up ready~ and yes! I can go ahead and order an ABD for you. It costs 9,900 nook miles.You can pay whatever amount of TBT you'd like for it, what you think is fair :)

Hello friend. Can I get
1 beautiful statue
1 stack red ornaments
1 stack blue “
1 stack yellow “
1 stack snowflakes
1 stack large snowflakes
1 stack stones
1 stack iron
3 green mums
I think that’s 63 TBT.

Hello friend. Can I get
1 beautiful statue
1 stack red ornaments
1 stack blue “
1 stack yellow “
1 stack snowflakes
1 stack large snowflakes
1 stack stones
1 stack iron
3 green mums
I think that’s 63 TBT.
Hello and happy New Year!

I have everything ready for delivery, a total of 63 TBT, that's correct~ you can let me know the dodo code in a new PM whenever you're available to trade. I'll be online for the rest of the evening 😊

Hi Miss Panda

Could I please preorder these

12 million IGB (there is an ABD on my island)
4 pink lilies
4 purple windflowers
4 blue hyacinths
4 pink windflowers
4 orange roses

I’ll be around on and off all day.

Thanks!

Back