• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Could I get 5 stacks of Wood (plain, not hard or soft) and 10 stacks of Fish bait (finally trying to get that stupid Golden Trout) when you have a chance? I think that's 15 X 5, so 75 TBT total? Correct me if I'm wrong, numbers make my brain hurt 😅

Hi! Could I get 5 stacks of Wood (plain, not hard or soft) and 10 stacks of Fish bait (finally trying to get that stupid Golden Trout) when you have a chance? I think that's 15 X 5, so 75 TBT total? Correct me if I'm wrong, numbers make my brain hurt 😅
Sorry for the delay! 5 stacks of regular wood will be 25 TBT, and 10 stacks of fish bait is 50 TBT, so yup! 75 TBT total is correct! Will this be for pick up or drop off?

Sorry for the delay! 5 stacks of regular wood will be 25 TBT, and 10 stacks of fish bait is 50 TBT, so yup! 75 TBT total is correct! Will this be for pick up or drop off?
No worries! You still responded faster than I expected, lol. Drop off would be great if that's alright, I'll open my gate and send you the Dodo shortly ☺

Could I have all 12 stacks of apples please? For 60 TBT? Thank you :D
I finished my island lol so I don't have any fruit for villager gifts that isn't meant to be decorative

How soon could I get an order like this ?
1x stack of acorns
1x stack of softwood
1x stack of hardwood
1x stack of regular wood
1x stack of gold nugget
1x stack of sagittarius fragments
1x stack of virgo fragments
1x stack of regular star fragments

How soon could I get an order like this ?
1x stack of acorns
1x stack of softwood
1x stack of hardwood
1x stack of regular wood
1x stack of gold nugget
1x stack of sagittarius fragments
1x stack of virgo fragments
1x stack of regular star fragments
Order of 8 stacks of materials will be 40 TBT total~ will this be for pick up or drop off?

Reactions: Sin
Hello, I would like to purchase the Gold Tool Crafting Services for 10 TBT please! 💕
You got it 🙂 I will need to be provided with all 6 regular tools in order to craft them into gold for you~ if you can't provide them due to a new island please let me know! We can trade either at my island or yours.

Back