• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi hi! Could I please order (5) stacks of acorns and (5) stacks of pine cones for pickup? I can’t be bothered to shake trees 😅 I believe the total is 50 TBT? Please let me know if I added wrong c:

Hi hi! Could I please order (5) stacks of acorns and (5) stacks of pine cones for pickup? I can’t be bothered to shake trees 😅 I believe the total is 50 TBT? Please let me know if I added wrong c:
50 TBT for 10 stacks, yes ☺️ order ready! Sending you the dodo code for pick up now~

Bump~ restocked on many materials including:
  • Acorns
  • Pinecones
  • Wood
  • Stone
  • Iron nuggets
  • Star fragments
  • Candy
Get all your fall & halloween supplies here today! 🎃🍁

Hi! May I order the following items, please?

1 Lucky Cat
1 Stack Gold Nuggets
4 Stacks Star Fragments
5 Stacks Orange Pumpkins

I think that comes to 75TBT total. (Math is not my strong suit so please forgive me if I'm wrong.) Thank you!

Hi! May I order the following items, please?

1 Lucky Cat
1 Stack Gold Nuggets
4 Stacks Star Fragments
5 Stacks Orange Pumpkins

I think that comes to 75TBT total. (Math is not my strong suit so please forgive me if I'm wrong.) Thank you!
Let's go ahead and calculate your total:

1 lucky cat = 25 TBT
1 stack gold nuggets = 5 TBT
4 stacks star fragments = 20 TBT
5 stacks orange pumpkins = 25 TBT

For a total of 75 TBT, correct! ✌🏽 will that be for pick up or drop off?

Let's go ahead and calculate your total:

1 lucky cat = 25 TBT
1 stack gold nuggets = 5 TBT
4 stacks star fragments = 20 TBT
5 stacks orange pumpkins = 25 TBT

For a total of 75 TBT, correct! ✌🏽 will that be for pick up or drop off?
I'm glad I got the total correct. I'm fine with either pick up or delivery so whichever is easier for you. Thank you!

Hi again!

Could I please purchase 8mil TBT (8 TBT), 100 NMT (50 TBT), 12 Purple Hyacinths (12 TBT), 1 stack of acorns (5 TBT), 1 stack of pinecones (5 TBT), and 2 stacks of wood (10 TBT)? For 90 TBT total if I'm not mistaken? c:

Hi again!

Could I please purchase 8mil TBT (8 TBT), 100 NMT (50 TBT), 12 Purple Hyacinths (12 TBT), 1 stack of acorns (5 TBT), 1 stack of pinecones (5 TBT), and 2 stacks of wood (10 TBT)? For 90 TBT total if I'm not mistaken? c:
90 TBT, correct! ^^ order ready for drop off! I'll go ahead and PM you~

Hello there! I'd really like to buy some black flowers from you -
how about:
2 Black lilies
2 Black roses
2 Black tulips

for 6 tbt!
thank you so much!!

Hello there! I'd really like to buy some black flowers from you -
how about:
2 Black lilies
2 Black roses
2 Black tulips

for 6 tbt!
thank you so much!!
Coming right up! 💕 Order ready to be delivered~ when you're ready, please feel free to let me know a dodo code! Thanks for shopping at Panda's! 🐼

HELLO AGAIN SO SORRY TO KEEP COMIN'... But if you're still around, could I get 3 stacks of each wood (45 TBT), 3 stacks of iron (15 TBT), 300 NMT (150 TBT), Tangy's photo (25 TBT), and 1 stack of Lollipops (5 TBT), please? For a total of 240 TBT? ;w;

HELLO AGAIN SO SORRY TO KEEP COMIN'... But if you're still around, could I get 3 stacks of each wood (45 TBT), 3 stacks of iron (15 TBT), 300 NMT (150 TBT), Tangy's photo (25 TBT), and 1 stack of Lollipops (5 TBT), please? For a total of 240 TBT? ;w;
hello! i'm restarting today so i'd like to get 150 nmt and 8 million bells. that would be a total of 83 tbt, right?
Sorry I missed both your posts!

I'm available for a little while before work so please let me know if you are still interested in your orders 🙂

I'm available for a little while before work so please let me know if you are still interested in your orders 🙂

hi! yep, definitely am. i'm still going through the game start process so i can't trade yet, but i can pre-pay ahead and then ping you again here later if that's ok? just confirm the total and will send 🙂

hi! yep, definitely am. i'm still going through the game start process so i can't trade yet, but i can pre-pay ahead and then ping you again here later if that's ok? just confirm the total and will send 🙂
Absolutely! 💕 Once I receive the pre-payment of 83 TBT I'll make a reservation for you for the following:

150 NMT = 75 TBT
8 million IGB = 8 TBT

Total: 83 TBT

Whenever you're ready just let me know ☺️

Back