• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Leaf will be the only 3D Animal Crossing game!

I play all my games with 3D, I love that it feels like I'm looking into a box.

I only have a 3DS xl...so the 3D on it makes me feel dizzy.

I suppose it ended up being entirely true that 3D was just a fad of the early/mid 2010s. People will look back on this part of history with some amusement. Maybe we should hold onto our 3DSes until the year 2100 so they are worth a bajillion United Nation Credits?

That being said, I never play with 3D on either. The only times I turned 3D on was to look at the photos in Mario 3D Land.

Most of the time I use 3D is when I take a picture in New Leaf, so I can later view it with 3D on or off (since taking a picture when 3D is off makes the picture 2D only).

I agree about it being kinda sad that this is the last 3d ac, but I don't think it's much of a big loss. The game wasn't very made for the 3d in the first place. I mean, they definitely made sure it would stand out in 3d but without it, the game would feel just fine and you wouldn't miss it. I think that's why I wouldn't miss it so much, though I definitely love the ed feature on my 3ds.

It's kinda funny because in Japan this game is called Animal Forest: Jump Out (Jump Out as in 3D). Despite the title, hardly anyone even uses the 3D.

Indeed the 3D is really good in ACNL, it's like a pop up book, like the world truly goes beyond the screen, however it's also a pain to use because you have to sit pretty much perfectly, and still, also it drains batter fast, it's a great feature, but one I rarely touch, and wouldn't miss too much.

Indeed the 3D is really good in ACNL, it's like a pop up book, like the world truly goes beyond the screen, however it's also a pain to use because you have to sit pretty much perfectly, and still, also it drains batter fast, it's a great feature, but one I rarely touch, and wouldn't miss too much.

I always have my charger plug when I play my 3ds games. It weird cause I actually never play this game without 3D on. It a relaxing game so 3D work with it and having 3D on is easier to catch the island beetles in my opinion. I guess I do sit perfectly still, it so cold that I have to sit next to my heater.

Back