• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New Leaf will be the only 3D Animal Crossing game!

I play all my games with 3D, I love that it feels like I'm looking into a box.

I only have a 3DS xl...so the 3D on it makes me feel dizzy.

I suppose it ended up being entirely true that 3D was just a fad of the early/mid 2010s. People will look back on this part of history with some amusement. Maybe we should hold onto our 3DSes until the year 2100 so they are worth a bajillion United Nation Credits?

That being said, I never play with 3D on either. The only times I turned 3D on was to look at the photos in Mario 3D Land.

Most of the time I use 3D is when I take a picture in New Leaf, so I can later view it with 3D on or off (since taking a picture when 3D is off makes the picture 2D only).

I agree about it being kinda sad that this is the last 3d ac, but I don't think it's much of a big loss. The game wasn't very made for the 3d in the first place. I mean, they definitely made sure it would stand out in 3d but without it, the game would feel just fine and you wouldn't miss it. I think that's why I wouldn't miss it so much, though I definitely love the ed feature on my 3ds.

It's kinda funny because in Japan this game is called Animal Forest: Jump Out (Jump Out as in 3D). Despite the title, hardly anyone even uses the 3D.

Indeed the 3D is really good in ACNL, it's like a pop up book, like the world truly goes beyond the screen, however it's also a pain to use because you have to sit pretty much perfectly, and still, also it drains batter fast, it's a great feature, but one I rarely touch, and wouldn't miss too much.

Indeed the 3D is really good in ACNL, it's like a pop up book, like the world truly goes beyond the screen, however it's also a pain to use because you have to sit pretty much perfectly, and still, also it drains batter fast, it's a great feature, but one I rarely touch, and wouldn't miss too much.

I always have my charger plug when I play my 3ds games. It weird cause I actually never play this game without 3D on. It a relaxing game so 3D work with it and having 3D on is easier to catch the island beetles in my opinion. I guess I do sit perfectly still, it so cold that I have to sit next to my heater.

Back