• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling New Leaf Villagers: Amiibo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! Just let me know when you're free and the process should take less than 10 minutes tops. :) I'm on most of the day so I should be available.
i'm free now and the rest of the day if that works!

Name: Daniel
Requested Villager: Hazel 💖
Payment: Would 5 TBH and a basket of perfect oranges be okay? I can also give you a few hybrid flowers! I have orange and black roses, I have blue violets and orange pansies!
Can Collect: Anytime! Whenever you are free

Name: Ivan
Requested Villager(s): Fang
Payment: Perfect apples and hybrid flowers? I have different types of orange ones and a few blue pansies! I also have some tbt I can offer!
Can Collect: Anytime tbh! I check this everyday a lot so

Last edited:
Name: Ivan
Requested Villager(s): Fang
Payment: Perfect apples and hybrid flowers? I have different types of orange ones and a few blue pansies! I also have some tbt I can offer!
Can Collect: Anytime tbh! I check this everyday a lot so
I'm about to get on the game so if you're available for the next hour as I won't be on for about 15 minutes I can move him in and get him in boxes for you. :) And a basket of perfect apples would be just perfect! :)

I'm about to get on the game so if you're available for the next hour as I won't be on for about 15 minutes I can move him in and get him in boxes for you. :) And a basket of perfect apples would be just perfect! :)
Hello! Sorry I forgot to check this! if your still up and awake currently, rn would be great but if not i'll make sure not to forget tomorrow! Tysm!

Name: Damya
Requested villager: Diana/Deirdre (whoever you have 😅)
Payment; baskets of perfect pears (you can choose how many you want) + 5 TBT (I don't know how to use that though :/ )
Can collect: whenever they're ready hehe

PS: you're such a kind and generous soul for doing this bless you 🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back