• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villager will pinged you when they want to move.
Post automatically merged:

Mayor Name : Nobu
Town Name : Lmony
Friend Code: 1693 1118 9077
Requested Villager(s) : Marina
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 234
Availability: the next 5h
Total TBT : 10

I will start working on your villager when I receive tbt in advance. Thanks you.

Mayor Name : milkie
Town Name : faewoods
Friend Code: 0190-0413-8403
Requested Villager(s) : bianca
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 164
Availability: everyday
Time zone: est

i sent u tbt for felicity but i changed my mind i would like bianca please and thank you so much

Hi thank you for paying me in advance. I will work on your villager now. I will do before I go to bed. It will take me 15-20min.

is it possible for me to get bianca 2mrw someone moved in when I wasnt paying attention i'm trying to clear a space right now

is it possible for me to get bianca 2mrw someone moved in when I wasnt paying attention i'm trying to clear a space right now

Sure ofc you can collect your villager anytime. Anyway I will need to move your villager to my town first before I can box your villager up. This will take me 15-20min. I do this before I go to sleep so you can collect your villager easily tomorrow for you.

Mayor Name : Keith
Town Name : Altea
Friend Code: 2767 5108 1312
Requested villager: Mathilda
Availability: Rest of the day until 10 pm. For tomorrow will be 11 am to 9pm
Time zone: CST
total tbt 10

Town: Tokyo
Character: Ren
Villager: Tom
Time zone CST
FC: 2767 5108 1312
Available 12 pm, 5pm, and 8 pm today.
Total TBT 10

Hi thank you for paying tbt in advance. I will let you know when your villager is ready.

Hi Mr_Persona and milkie,

Your villager is ready to collect.
Let me know when you are available to collect your villager.

Last edited:
Hello :) Here is my form:

Mayor Name : Kévin
Town Name : Bar-Maur
Friend Code: 3755-1079-4597
Requested Villager(s) : Antonio
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 295
Availability: Tuesday May 12th NZT between 9am-10pm (earlier or later can be arranged if necessary)
Time zone: NZT

Sorry for the late notice, I had ordered to someone else but they have not replied yet :/ I will transfer the TBT now anyway, you could re-transfer them back if you cannot make it :)

Availability: Tuesday May 12th NZT between 9am-10pm (earlier or later can be arranged if necessary)

Sorry for the late notice, I had ordered to someone else but they have not replied yet :/ I will transfer the TBT now anyway, you could re-transfer them back if you cannot make it :)

Hi I am online now. If you are online now and if you can collect your villager, if you give me 15-20min I can do it for you. If it is not possible to collect your villager today, you can come back to me tomorrow. Let me know if you still want to do it or not.

Hi I am online now. If you are online now and if you can collect your villager, if you give me 15-20min I can do it for you. If it is not possible to collect your villager today, you can come back to me tomorrow. Let me know if you still want to do it or not.

Oh cool that was quick, thanks :) but sorry the spot will be available tomorrow only. See you tomorrow then :)

Ah you are only available 12th. Ok let me check

Well actually I do not mind time travelling to tomorrow if that's easier for you. I realised I did not buy turnips this week :)

Anytime is fine with me. It is up to you. Now, tomorrow or 12th not a problem with me :) If you like to do now, please give me 15-20min. Let me know which one is convenient for you.

Anytime is fine with me. It is up to you. Now, tomorrow or 12th not a problem with me :) If you like to do now, please give me 15-20min. Let me know which one is convenient for you.
OK let's do in 15-20min then. Might as well do it today if we are both available right now :)

OK let's do in 15-20min then. Might as well do it today if we are both available right now :)

Ok :) I will let you know when your villager is ready then. Talk to you later:)

Hi your villager is ready. I will open my gate now

My gate is opened

Last edited:
Villager will pinged you when they want to move.

I will start working on your villager when I receive tbt in advance. Thanks you.

Hi thank you for paying me in advance. I will work on your villager now. I will do before I go to bed. It will take me 15-20min.
sure i'm sending you the tbt right now

sure i'm sending you the tbt right now

Hi thank you for paying tbt in advance. I will let you know when your villager is ready. I am online now so I will do it for you now. It will take me 15-20min. You can collect after I finish, later today, tomorrow or when you are online. Thank you.

hii i currently have 10 villagers ill try to make one move out now

Hi sorry as written in my thread.
I would prefer you request villagers only when you have less than 9 villager, when you have space. I have requests every days and not easy to keep villagers because I scan cards and old villagers tend to move away quickly. If it happens I need to do all boxing process again and again.

Do you do time travelling? If you don’t, it will take you long time to villager will move out.

Last edited:
yes i do time travel i'll take me about 20 minutes to make someone leave sorry

Ok. I will let you know when marina your villager is ready for you. You can collect her when you are ready today, tomorrow or when you are online. Thank you for understanding:)

yes i do time travel i'll take me about 20 minutes to make someone leave sorry

Hi your villager is ready for you.
Let me know when you are ready.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Ok. I will let you know when marina your villager is ready for you. You can collect her when you are ready today, tomorrow or when you are online. Thank you for understanding:)

Hi your villager is ready for you.
Let me know when you are ready.
Thank you.
hiii i'm finally ready !

Mayor Name : Lillie
Town Name : Flushing
Friend Code: 4141-3467-5086
Requested Villager(s) : Merengue
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 285
Availability: 10-10 Est. Time (after Rudy moves on the 16th)
Time zone: Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back