• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

new-ish here!

starryskiies

Bells
hi yall i'm maple, nice to meet youuuu i've had this account for a WHILE (like since 2019 lmaoo) but kinda forgot about it and never posted or did anything. i decided i want to get back into the bell tree forums! i've played animal crossing since 2017 or 2018, so in some ways im still a noob (except im nott) games i own are ac:ww, ac:nl, ac:hhd. i'm getting nh soooonnn thooo

some things about me:
- i love the sky and everything in space
- i have a pet bunny and cat
- i'm an ✨ extrovert ✨
- im canadian
- my aesthetic is soft, minimal and preppy hehe
- my town's aesthetics are usually cottagecore, and minimalist
- i love to draw! i did a lot of digital art but stuff happened and now i just do trad :)

and idk what else lmao nice to meet yall :)

Hi @starryskiies and welcome to The Bell Tree! It's never too late to get involved!

Which Animal Crossing game is your favourite and who is your favourite villager? :)

Hi @starryskiies and welcome to The Bell Tree! It's never too late to get involved!

Which Animal Crossing game is your favourite and who is your favourite villager? :)

hi again and thanks for the welcome! my favourite is probably wild world due to the nostalgia and my favourite villager was always kiki 💗 what abt u?

hi yall i'm maple, nice to meet youuuu i've had this account for a WHILE (like since 2019 lmaoo) but kinda forgot about it and never posted or did anything. i decided i want to get back into the bell tree forums! i've played animal crossing since 2017 or 2018, so in some ways im still a noob (except im nott) games i own are ac:ww, ac:nl, ac:hhd. i'm getting nh soooonnn thooo

some things about me:
- i love the sky and everything in space
- i have a pet bunny and cat
- i'm an ✨ extrovert ✨
- im canadian
- my aesthetic is soft, minimal and preppy hehe
- my town's aesthetics are usually cottagecore, and minimalist
- i love to draw! i did a lot of digital art but stuff happened and now i just do trad :)

and idk what else lmao nice to meet yall :)
welcome🖤

Back