• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling New Horizons Villagers: Amiibo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! Ruby whenever you have time works would be lovely. Tomorrow or the next day works fine.

Name: Sora
Requested Villager(s): Ruby
Payment: 30NMT
Can Collect: tomorrow or next day

Last edited:
Thank you! I will work on gathering so I can get ready. So glad I found this place!
Sounds good, feel free to message me privately and we can go from there. :D
Post automatically merged:

Can i get tangy or chrissy? In fine with waiting and can give igb or tbt id like either one.
If you could fill out the form I'd be happy to get either of them for you today. :) Sorry for the late response.

Bumped and updated, prices are now lowered and I've included bundles if you wish to have more than one villager. :)

Last edited:
Name: P.C.
Requested Villager(s): Tom
Payment: 1 M bells
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) future, need to kick out villagers. Can do a wait list if possible!

Name: P.C.
Requested Villager(s): Tom
Payment: 1 M bells
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) future, need to kick out villagers. Can do a wait list if possible!
As I haven't heard back from anybody yet I can do Tom today for you if you manage to find a plot. But if not I can wait until you're ready, just post here when you can get him and I will make it a priority to get him moved in and in boxes for you. :)

Name: Haico
Requested Villager(s): Marshall
Payment: 1m IGB. (I can go up to around 2m IGB)
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date):
Today, I got an empty plot. Maybe tomorow? I don't know enough about the game mechanics.

As I haven't heard back from anybody yet I can do Tom today for you if you manage to find a plot. But if not I can wait until you're ready, just post here when you can get him and I will make it a priority to get him moved in and in boxes for you. :)
Thanks, I'll see what I can do tomorrow since he's my last dreamie. It's going to be agonizing sifting through everyone.

Hi again! Ruby whenever you have time works would be lovely. Tomorrow or the next day works fine.

Name: Sora
Requested Villager(s): Ruby
Payment: 30NMT
Can Collect: tomorrow or next day
I'll get Ruby moved in for you today and let you know when I'm ready to get her in boxes for you to find a plot? :) I need to use some NMT for materials for a bit. But can deffo give you her today. :)

I'll get Ruby moved in for you today and let you know when I'm ready to get her in boxes for you to find a plot? :) I need to use some NMT for materials for a bit. But can deffo give you her today. :)
Yay thank you! I'll start voiding someone now just to be ready

Someone is moving out now! I have all day so no rush 😁

Hi, I'm ready to pickup Tom!
Okay, I am terribly sorry but I did not see your message or was even alerted? I swear I'll move in Tom right away when as I need to move out Ruby. Again really sorry for the trouble, I can get him to you within 1 hour and 30 minutes?

Someone is moving out now! I have all day so no rush 😁
I'll get her ready and in boxes for you in an hour. :)

Okay, I am terribly sorry but I did not see your message or was even alerted? I swear I'll move in Tom right away when as I need to move out Ruby. Again really sorry for the trouble, I can get him to you within 1 hour and 30 minutes?

I'll get her ready and in boxes for you in an hour. :)
An hour is fine by me!

Name:Yorli
Requested Villager(s): Julian, Octavian
Payment: 50 NMT
Can Collect Tomorrow or when suits

Name:Yorli
Requested Villager(s): Julian, Octavian
Payment: 50 NMT
Can Collect Tomorrow or when suits
I do not have Octavian's amiibo but I do have Julian. :) It has a list of all the cards on the first post. :)

Okay, just let me know!
I will have Tom in boxes for you in 45 minutes at the latest, waiting for Ruby to be picked up and then can start the process. :)

So Sorry, very sleepy right now! Julian for 30 NMT ok?
No problem! Yeah sure. I'll do your request tomorrow for you. :)

Name: Koi
Requested Villager(s): Coco, Tangy and Beau
Payment: 30 NMT
Can Collect: Most of the day and night! I have no sleep schedule lmao (My timezone is GMT)

Name: Koi
Requested Villager(s): Coco, Tangy and Beau
Payment: 30 NMT
Can Collect: Most of the day and night! I have no sleep schedule lmao (My timezone is GMT)
I'll do those requests for you tomorrow since it is like midnight here. But I'll do them all in one go, any preference on who you get first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back