• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling New Horizons Villagers: Amiibo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good! I have two requests to fulfil starting in an hour but will let you know when I have Rodney available and ready to move out at your convenience.

oh goodness I just realized I accidentally deleted the "can collect" part when editing, sorry! I'm hoping to be able to get him sometime today if that's at all reasonable

Thank you so much! I should be available for the next four hours so I'll keep a look on this. :)

oh goodness I just realized I accidentally deleted the "can collect" part when editing, sorry! I'm hoping to be able to get him sometime today if that's at all reasonable
I'll try my best! I'm eating first then will cycle through requests as best as possible.

Name: Mercedes
Requested Villager(s): AVERY
Payment: 2 million bells
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) today after 5 pm EDT.

Name: blaise
Requested Villager(s): maple!!
Payment: 50 tbt? ;v;
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) tomorrow, 31st AEST <3

Bumped, and updated. Accepting 2 requests today.
Post automatically merged:

Name: blaise
Requested Villager(s): maple!!
Payment: 50 tbt? ;v;
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) tomorrow, 31st AEST <3
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I'm accepting requests again, if you're still interested in Maple let me know.

Name: Mercedes
Requested Villager(s): AVERY
Payment: 2 million bells
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) today after 5 pm EDT.
Sorry for the late reply, I'll be taking requests again if you're still interested in Avery please let me know. :)

Name: Sora
Requested Villager(s): Antonio
Payment: 80 NMT
Can Collect: Later tonight or the next day or two. Will need to void someone first.

Bumped, and updated. Accepting 2 requests today.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I'm accepting requests again, if you're still interested in Maple let me know.

Sorry for the late reply, I'll be taking requests again if you're still interested in Avery please let me know. :)
I am

Can i get tangy or chrissy? In fine with waiting and can give igb or tbt id like either one.

Name: Sora
Requested Villager(s): Antonio
Payment: 80 NMT
Can Collect: Later tonight or the next day or two. Will need to void someone first.
Hi, I can have Antonio available to you in the next hour if you can get him! If not I will hold onto him for when you're free. :)

Name: Katya
Requested Villager(s): Marshal
Payment: 80 tbt
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) today! i have an empty plot rn since one of my villagers moved away!

Hi, I can have Antonio available to you in the next hour if you can get him! If not I will hold onto him for when you're free. :)
Hey! Just got off work about an hour ago and have someone ready to move out now 😍

Updated and open! Now have Coco. :)
I apologize for those waiting, stuff has been crazy on my end. I'll now be accepting requests again however must first get rid of Bam, Static and Ruby for space. If you request these three villagers I will take your request right away. I'll reply to those who have filled out a form later. Please know I'm not ignoring anybody.

I am looking for Ruby. I spent over 50 nmts last night looking for just 1 of 5 villagers I want not realizing there was a place like this. I just joined the forum to respond to you. I have tons of material fragments and if I work hard today I should be able to gather a good amount of nmts and bells.

I am looking for Ruby. I spent over 50 nmts last night looking for just 1 of 5 villagers I want not realizing there was a place like this. I just joined the forum to respond to you. I have tons of material fragments and if I work hard today I should be able to gather a good amount of nmts and bells.
There is no rush I am currently giving the Ruby on my island to someone but I can move her back in whenever is convenient for you.

Thank you! I will work on gathering so I can get ready. So glad I found this place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back