• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling New Horizons Villagers: Amiibo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasties

˚。 Strawberries 。˚
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hi! I've got a handful of amiibo cards that I'm willing to move in and get in boxes upon your requests! I will happily take payment in either NMT, bells or TBT. I'm open to negotiating prices but will only accept a minimum of 15 NMT, 1 million bells or 50 TBT, this is due to the time it requires getting them to move in and then out which can take 40 - 60 minutes, and because I need to use up lots of resources. If you're looking for villagers specifically for Animal Crossings New Leaf please refer to this thread here.

Will do discounts on NMT, bells and TBT if you can offer me any stacks of resources and will accept a mix of NMT, bells and TBT if you can't get the entire amount. :)

NOW DOING BUNDLES (discounts don't apply):
30 NMT, 3 Million or 150 TBT for 3 Villagers
50 NMT, 5 Million or 250 TBT for 5 Villagers
70 NMT, 7 Million or 300 TBT for 8 Villagers
100 NMT, 10 Million or 500 TBT for 10 Villagers

I only take a maximum of 3 or 4 requests a day (can be more depending), so even if you can collect them on the day of request I cannot guarantee you will get them until either the next day or day after depending on the number of requests I currently have. I take payment after or just before you get your villager.

Also PLEASE do not message me unless I have already accepted your request, it clutters my inbox and makes it harder to keep track of everything. Only submit a form and I will get back to you ASAP.

Feel free to check out my friend who is also doing the same right here, she has all the amiibos.

Form:

Name:
Requested Villager(s):
Payment:
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date)

After I confirm I will take your request please reply to me and keep me updated of any changes if you find the villager or aren't interested anymore, it helps me not waste resources in moving in a villager that isn't wanted. Thank you for reading! :)

Alfonso
Del
Drago
Sly
Antonio
Pango
Beardo
Charlise
Klaus
Paula
Nate
Teddy
Anchovy
Jay
Lucha
Peck
Robin
Sparro
Angus
Rodeo
Ankha
Felicity
Katt
Kid Cat
Kitty
Merry
Mitzi
Moe
Olivia
Stinky
Tabby
Tangy
Tom
Ava
Benedict
Ken
Naomi
Tipper
Chester
Kody
Maple
Pekoe
Poncho
Bam
Beau
Deirdre
Fuchsia
Biskit
Butch
Daisy
Mac
Marcel
Portia
Derwin
Drake
Freckles
Joey
Miranda
Apollo
Avery
Frank
Keaton
Big Top
Dizzy
Eloise
Margie
Opal
Tia
Tucker
Camofrog
Cousteau
Diva
Drift
Lily
Prince
Ribbot
Wart Jr.
Chevre
Kidd
Nan
Velma
Cesar
Hans
Peewee
Violet
Hamlet
Hamphrey
Rodney
Soleil
Harry
Hippeux
Biff
Bubbles
Buck
Clyde
Colton
Ed
Julian
Savannah
Victoria
Astrid
Kitt
Mathilda
Sylvia
Rooney
Walt
Alice
Canberra
Lyman
Ozzie
Bud
Elvis
Lionel
Flip
Monty
Nana
Tammi
Anicotti
Bettina
Bree
Broccolo
Chadder
Dora
Greta
Moose
Blanche
Flora
Gladys
Phoebe
Queenie
Boomer
Cube
Friga
Gwen
Hopper
Sprinkle
Agnes
Chops
Crackle/Spork
Curly
Gala
Hugh
Bonbon
Carmen
Chrissy
Coco
Francine
Gabi
Gaston
Genji
Pippy
Ruby
Merengue
Rhonda
Baabara
Curlos
Timbra
Vesta
Wendy
Agent S
Blaire
Caroline
Filbert
Hazel
Marshal
Pecan
Ricky
Static
Bangle
Bianca
Claudia
Leonardo
Rolf
Fang
Freya
Skye
Wolfgang

I've done many villager trades and happy to provide proof that I do not scam and you're getting what you're paying for. :)

Last edited:
Name: Briseis
Requested Villager(s): Marshal
Payment: 60TBT
Can Collect: Today

Name: Briseis
Requested Villager(s): Marshal
Payment: 60TBT
Hello! I'll write down your request! I can possibly do it later tonight for you as I'm busy at the moment but I'll keep you updated. :)
I accept payment after the trade is complete so no need to send me the TBT until you have Marshal safe and sound. :)

Hello! I'll write down your request! I can possibly do it later tonight for you as I'm busy at the moment but I'll keep you updated. :)
I accept payment after the trade is complete so no need to send me the TBT until you have Marshal safe and sound. :)
Thanks!! Just let me know!

Name: Emi
Requested Villager(s): Marshal or Freya! Whichever is more convenient
Payment: 60 TBT
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) tomorrow!

Name: Emi
Requested Villager(s): Marshal or Freya! Whichever is more convenient
Payment: 60 TBT
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) tomorrow!
I've made a note! Either of them is fine for me to get for you! So please just let me know and I will get one ready for you tomorrow whenever you can get them! :D I can also do them both if you wish to put in a request for the other another time! :D

I've made a note! Either of them is fine for me to get for you! So please just let me know and I will get one ready for you tomorrow whenever you can get them! :D I can also do them both if you wish to put in a request for the other another time! :D

If I could get Marshal first then Freya another time that would be amazing! Could I do 25 NMTs for Freya and the 60 TBT for Marshal or do you just prefer TBT for both?

If I could get Marshal first then Freya another time that would be amazing! Could I do 25 NMTs for Freya and the 60 TBT for Marshal or do you just prefer TBT for both?
I'm planning to get Marshal first for the request above! So it may need to be Freya but I'll play it by ear, but nope those payments work out fine! :D

I'm planning to get Marshal first for the request above! So it may need to be Freya but I'll play it by ear, but nope those payments work out fine! :D

Okay that's totally fine, I'm chill with whoever first tbh! Just let me know C: thank you so much!!

Name: Sunsena
Requested Villager: Marshal
Payment: 50 NMT? Can also offer the resources needed for crafting his requests.
Can Collect: Today or tomorrow! Or at your convenience~

Last edited:
Name: Sarry
Requested Villager(s): Tipper !
Payment: 50 TBT + 2 NMT
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) whenever possible ! tomorrow? :3

Name: Natalie
Requested Villager(s): Marshall
Payment: 35 NMT
Can Collect: in 3 or 4 days (I know I can't give as many tickets so whenever works for you)

Can I purchase Merengue for my brother please? :)

Name: Samutikun of Rainbow
Requested Villager(s): Merengue
Payment: 100 TBT

Name: Capumb
Requested Villager: Kitt
Payment: 25-30 NMT
Can collect: asap (today would be nice but I understand the priorities)

Name: Max
Requested Villager(s): Genji
Payment: I have 30 NMT or as much as my TBT as you want!

Can I purchase Merengue for my brother please? :)

Name: Samutikun of Rainbow
Requested Villager(s): Merengue
Payment: 100 TBT
This works out perfectly as I actually have Merengue on my island now! If you're able to get her in an hour that would work as I'm about to move Marshal in! :) If not I can do it later today for you!
Post automatically merged:

Name: Rachel
Requested Villager: Daisy
Payment: 40 tbt
Can collect: Tuesday (26th of May)
I've wrote it down! I can fulfil your request on the 26th of May! :D

Name: Sunsena
Requested Villager: Marshal
Payment: 50 NMT? Can also offer the resources needed for crafting his requests.
Can Collect: Today or tomorrow! Or at your convenience~
You're 3rd in queue as I have an order for Marshal and Freya first, but I'll happily do your request today! If you're offering to help with resources I'd be happy to knock off 20 NMT as I'm running low on wood and Marshal is quite the requester for crafts. :D

Name: Sarry
Requested Villager(s): Tipper !
Payment: 50 TBT + 2 NMT
Can Collect: (e.g today, or specific date) whenever possible ! tomorrow? :3
Tomorrow works perfectly! I've made a note. :) Just let me know when you're ready to go through the process and I'll get her in boxes for you!

Name: Natalie
Requested Villager(s): Marshall
Payment: 35 NMT
Can Collect: in 3 or 4 days (I know I can't give as many tickets so whenever works for you)
That works perfectly for me! I've made a note, just let me know in the next few days if you have a specific date in mind and we can arrange it from there. :)

Name: Capumb
Requested Villager: Kitt
Payment: 25-30 NMT
Can collect: asap (today would be nice but I understand the priorities)
I can try to get Kitt for you today but this depends on how fast I get through my other orders so I'd have to play it by ear. But I've made a note and if I have time later I can let you know!

Name: Max
Requested Villager(s): Genji
Payment: I have 30 NMT or as much as my TBT as you want!
I'll play it by ear as I've got a few orders and may need to restock on materials afterwards but if not today I can definitely do tomorrow I'll keep you updated. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back