New Horizons F.A.Q. – Ask Questions Here!

So I had two villagers fighting. Walker was looking down afterwards and did the thing I usually get asked to give Kyle a present as an apology. I have the gift in my but for the life of me the game wont let me give it to Kyle. Has anyone else had this occur? It sucks having something in my inventory and not being able to use it for its intended purpose.

when talking about villagers that are moving, what is "the void"??
like i don't know what is meant by that..??

If you get bit by a tarantula on an island will it automatically send you home and kick you off the island?
Post automatically merged:

when talking about villagers that are moving, what is "the void"??
like i don't know what is meant by that..??
It means that if you don’t get someone to talk to them before they move, they won’t move to another persons town and will simply disappear.

How many Cherry-blossom DIYs are there? Not sure where to locate an accurate list. Knowing my luck, I'll find one that looks fine but it would be missing a couple.

If you get bit by a tarantula on an island will it automatically send you home and kick you off the island?
Nope, it just respawns you to Wilbur. One of the reasons Tarantula farming on mystery islands is so popular!

do villagers moved in via amiibo ping to move normally, or is it like new leaf where amiibo characters won’t move unless your villagers are almost all amiibo or you force them out via another amiibo?
i have amiibo cards of villagers people want, but i’m afraid of getting stuck with them as i don’t want to cycle my whole island! i can’t find an answer for this anywhere.

Do flowers die?

This is the second time I've found Ankha moping around sad and when I speak to her she says "all the flowers that bloomed nearby wilted away". She'll go on to say on it must be her fault and she should have watered them more.

But I honestly don't know what she's talking about because all the flowers are alive....I don't see any missing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we locked to 4 varieties before this recent update? My shop is selling a 5th kind today.

My native flowers are roses, I can find windflowers on mystery islands, and Nook's Cranny sold tulips and hyacinths. I thought that was all I could get without trading, so I almost yelled when they started selling pansy seeds today.

I have NOT upgraded to the fancy shop, it's still at the smallest level, and I also have not traded with anyone. Is this just normal progression or have they given us access to more flowers?

Do flowers die?

This is the second time I've found Ankha moping around sad and when I speak to her she says "all the flowers that bloomed nearby wilted away". She'll go on to say on it must be her fault and she should have watered them more.

But I honestly don't know what she's talking about because all the flowers are alive....I don't see any missing.
They don't. Hmm that's strange dialogue.

Reactions: meo
Can a person from another town adopt a villager in boxes from another town even if their village is full?
Post automatically merged:

Er...hope that made sense.

Can the most recent villager you have move out naturally? Does another villager have to move out first before they will? Or can another one just ask and then the newest villager has a chance to ask too? I hope my question is making sense. I just want to move my latest villager but I love the rest of them and don't want anyone else to move out. I've kicked out a lot of villagers and I'm mad I didn't think to take note of this.

Can the most recent villager you have move out naturally? Does another villager have to move out first before they will? Or can another one just ask and then the newest villager has a chance to ask too? I hope my question is making sense. I just want to move my latest villager but I love the rest of them and don't want anyone else to move out. I've kicked out a lot of villagers and I'm mad I didn't think to take note of this.
I want to say who moves out is random And not dictated by order (though the amount of a personality type on your island is believed to influence things too). But I’d wait to hear a 2nd opinion. I’ve moved two villagers so far and neither have been my firsts or lasts.

So I had two villagers fighting. Walker was looking down afterwards and did the thing I usually get asked to give Kyle a present as an apology. I have the gift in my but for the life of me the game wont let me give it to Kyle. Has anyone else had this occur? It sucks having something in my inventory and not being able to use it for its intended purpose.

I had that happen one time. I wasn't able to give the present until the next day. It was late-ish in the evening when this happened though.

I hadn't had any issues with gifts between villagers during the day.

I had this happen with Blanche when I moved some flowers from one place to another. I think the group I moved were close to her house before I moved them. So no, the flowers didn't die, they just moved.

Reactions: meo
So I have a question. Today someone moved out so I had an empty plot. I then invited someone from a tour so that plot now says sold.

After that I bought a plot from Tom, I then went to a tour and I'm not getting any more villagers. So tomorrow will I have time to do more tours to invite someone to that plot? or will tomorrow already be sold to a random villager?

Back