• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New Horizons F.A.Q. – Ask Questions Here!

Hello! I've played Animal Crossing New Horizons since March 20th. However, I haven't gotten any rainy or cloudy day, even if I've logged in everyday to play. Is my game glitched? Is there something wrong? I REALLY want to get rainy days because I love their aesthetic and they're so calming and you can get new fish and bugs.

Hello! I've played Animal Crossing New Horizons since March 20th. However, I haven't gotten any rainy or cloudy day, even if I've logged in everyday to play. Is my game glitched? Is there something wrong? I REALLY want to get rainy days because I love their aesthetic and they're so calming and you can get new fish and bugs.
Sounds like unfortunate RNG to me. Hopefully you have a rainy day soon!

How do plots you set up beyond the first required campsite villager work? Will a random villager move in to them pretty quick, or do I have a number of days to pick a villager from Nook Miles islands or the campsite?

Hello!

I want to download designs and linked NookLink to the game. I just wonder can I download item/design with the text code since every shared design I love doesn't include the QR. And how I would do that since if I open the app it's just open the camera for QR.

How do plots you set up beyond the first required campsite villager work? Will a random villager move in to them pretty quick, or do I have a number of days to pick a villager from Nook Miles islands or the campsite?

If you don't invite someone by reset the next morning, a random villager will move in.
Post automatically merged:

Hello!

I want to download designs and linked NookLink to the game. I just wonder can I download item/design with the text code since every shared design I love doesn't include the QR. And how I would do that since if I open the app it's just open the camera for QR.

You either scan a qr using the nook link on the nintendo online app, or input a code in the kisosk in the back of able's sisters.

I have a question about the amiibo cards!
I have brought this villager to my campsite 3 times, however, I would rather invite to live in my town her after my 10 villager slots are filled (that way I can remove someone).
If I don't invite her today (the 3rd day), will I be able to invite her back to the campsite a 4th time? And on that 4th time will I be able to invite her to live in my town?
I'm worried if I don't invite her today she'll be gone forever and the amiibo card will be useless :(
Thank you all so much!

If I have Celeste in my town, can a friend come and get the Star rod crafting recipe from her?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, you should be able to continue inviting her until she moves in. If you miss a day, don't worry about it, you have her card, it just might take a little longer.

You can use amiibo an infinite number of times, if that villager ever moves away in the future, just add her again.

hey i'm sorry for caps but YESTERDAY FLICK WAS HERE AND I DIDN'T HAD TIME TO CATCH ANYTHING,TODAY I USED A NMT AND I GOT TO TARANTULA ISLAND,IF I TIME TRAVEL BACK TO YESTERDAY WILL FLICK BE THERE????

edit: answered myself yeah he'll be back if you time travel lol

Last edited:
I vaguely remember reading that you can still encounter villagers on the islands after having 10 already in your island. Is that true? Or would I have to rely on Amiibo cards and random campsite visits to remove someone?

How exactly do money trees work? Are they guaranteed up to produce 3 bell bags equal to what you plant or is there some randomness to it? Is there a limit to what they can produce?

How exactly do money trees work? Are they guaranteed up to produce 3 bell bags equal to what you plant or is there some randomness to it? Is there a limit to what they can produce?

yes that's a guarantee. the guaranteed maximum you can bury to get a proportionate return is 10k. from what i've heard, it's possible to bury more and get a proportionate return, but it doesn't always work. i've personally tried burying 20k-30k and still only gotten 3 10k bags back, whereas i've seen a few people who have buried 33k and gotten 3 33k bags back. burying 10k is safe, any more than that is a gamble.

reposting my question again since it didn't get answered:

i haven't gotten a single cherry blossom DIY at all while playing (except for the picnic set one that isabelle gives you during morning announcements and despite TTing into april at least a solid week before the bunny day event started and hunting 'normal' balloons during that time). i get ore, i get money, i get the occasional non-cherry blossom DIY, i get furniture and clothes, but nothing related to the cherry blossoms. is... this a glitch or do i just have really, really bad RNG?

reposting my question again since it didn't get answered:

i haven't gotten a single cherry blossom DIY at all while playing (except for the picnic set one that isabelle gives you during morning announcements and despite TTing into april at least a solid week before the bunny day event started and hunting 'normal' balloons during that time). i get ore, i get money, i get the occasional non-cherry blossom DIY, i get furniture and clothes, but nothing related to the cherry blossoms. is... this a glitch or do i just have really, really bad RNG?

Probably just really bad luck. I've popped a ton of bunny day balloons and it hasn't stopped me from getting a few cherry blossom DIYs. Like with a lot of RNG dependent things in AC, sometimes you just have to be persistent and eventually your luck will get better.

Hi nooby question incoming!!

i literally just downloaded the game and woke up from my first nap in my tent. Im looking around the forum at villager trading. currency being used is nmt, what does that stand for?

thank you :)

Hi nooby question incoming!!

i literally just downloaded the game and woke up from my first nap in my tent. Im looking around the forum at villager trading. currency being used is nmt, what does that stand for?

thank you :)
I believe it stands for Nook Miles Ticket

Can you re-invite a villager after they’ve left your island? Via amiibo/campsite/friend/etc

Can you re-invite a villager after they’ve left your island? Via amiibo/campsite/friend/etc

Yes, it doesn't seem as if they've implemented the 16 villager cycle in NH.

we got any word on how many rocks will be on your island at any given time?

Back