• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New Horizons F.A.Q. – Ask Questions Here!

if you reach the 10 villagers mark and you travel to an island is there a chance that a villager will be there or do they only appear when you have an available plot?

I have a bugged lot, and I'd love to know if there's a fix for it.

I used an amiibo card to move a villager into my town, but when they arrived:

R9fUWJh.jpg

DNJqcAX.jpg

Her house is there, but she's not in and nowhere to be found.

Is there a fix for this? If I use an amiibo card to try and move someone into that lot and force her out, will it stay bugged?

Hello!

I was wondering, how do you change the color of fences? (I've tried the customising tool and it doesnt work?? Am I doing it wrong?) All my fences are brown but I've seen pictures and videos where people have the same exact fence but in white.

For example:
1586031939810.jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 6.27.04 am.png

If someone has 10 villagers already is it possible to kick one out when inviting a villager from another island?

Once you have hybrid flowers, is it possible for more of them to grow by watering them or is it more lucrative to just keep breeding the originals?

Just wondering if anyone has any tips for efficiently grinding to get DIY recipes? :unsure:

Does the 10th animal only move in if you take action? I've had the plot down for about three days and have been going to islands looking for a good candidate, but I assumed the game would put one in automatically and it hasn't.

Has anyone found out what the ending date is for getting young spring bamboo? Want to make sure I farm plenty for any DIYs before they go away.

What exactly happens when someone moves out? Is there suddenly an empty plot left where their house used to be? that mean you're vulnerable to random move ins?

What exactly happens when someone moves out? Is there suddenly an empty plot left where their house used to be? that mean you're vulnerable to random move ins?
The plot shows up with a "for sale" sign and will be filled by a random move-in if you don't invite someone else to live on your island ASAP.

are the themed tools (ex. elephant watering can) any different than normal fully upgraded tools besides in appearance? Is the durability any higher?

I have a bugged lot, and I'd love to know if there's a fix for it.

I used an amiibo card to move a villager into my town, but when they arrived:

R9fUWJh.jpg

DNJqcAX.jpg

Her house is there, but she's not in and nowhere to be found.

Is there a fix for this? If I use an amiibo card to try and move someone into that lot and force her out, will it stay bugged?

same happening to me, idk what to do

Is there a way to duplicate or copy and paste custom designs on the switch? Trying to make a path design and the colors are annoying to reproduce from scratch.

Back