• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New here!!

hiya, welcome to the forums! i hope you’ll have a great time here ♥️

i’m assuming you’re playing new horizons? do you have any favourite villagers, or any plans for your island now that you’re playing again? c:

hiya, welcome to the forums! i hope you’ll have a great time here ♥️

i’m assuming you’re playing new horizons? do you have any favourite villagers, or any plans for your island now that you’re playing again? c:
Hi! Yes! I’m doing a castle theme! It’s been slow going getting all the pieces I need but it’s coming along! My favorite villagers are Antonio the anteater and hippeaux the hippo! So cute!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! ✨ Are you back to playing your original island or are you starting again? Do you have any plans? 😊
I’m playing my original island. I couldn’t leave my villagers lol I get too attached!

Hi! Yes! I’m doing a castle theme! It’s been slow going getting all the pieces I need but it’s coming along! My favorite villagers are Antonio the anteater and hippeaux the hippo! So cute!
Post automatically merged:

I’m playing my original island. I couldn’t leave my villagers lol I get too attached!

I get super attached to my villagers too! 😅 I haven't had Antonio yet, but Hippeaux is on my most recent island, and I adore him too! Definitely really cute. 😊

Hi! What’s your favorite thing about this game? Have you tried Happy Home Designer?

Back