• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New here!!

hiya, welcome to the forums! i hope you’ll have a great time here ♥️

i’m assuming you’re playing new horizons? do you have any favourite villagers, or any plans for your island now that you’re playing again? c:

hiya, welcome to the forums! i hope you’ll have a great time here ♥️

i’m assuming you’re playing new horizons? do you have any favourite villagers, or any plans for your island now that you’re playing again? c:
Hi! Yes! I’m doing a castle theme! It’s been slow going getting all the pieces I need but it’s coming along! My favorite villagers are Antonio the anteater and hippeaux the hippo! So cute!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! ✨ Are you back to playing your original island or are you starting again? Do you have any plans? 😊
I’m playing my original island. I couldn’t leave my villagers lol I get too attached!

Hi! Yes! I’m doing a castle theme! It’s been slow going getting all the pieces I need but it’s coming along! My favorite villagers are Antonio the anteater and hippeaux the hippo! So cute!
Post automatically merged:

I’m playing my original island. I couldn’t leave my villagers lol I get too attached!

I get super attached to my villagers too! 😅 I haven't had Antonio yet, but Hippeaux is on my most recent island, and I adore him too! Definitely really cute. 😊

Hi! What’s your favorite thing about this game? Have you tried Happy Home Designer?

Back