• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New here

LaBlue0314

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hello, I just found this forum very recently and thought I would introduce myself. I didn't really get into any type of gaming until after I got married to my husband, who when we first got together was a huge gamer. Not so much anymore for him. He still enjoys them but just doesn't have the time, and another interest has taken over. As a result, I have two sons, both who are now grown but have been playing since they were little guys. It was something that really brought my family together.

I'm not what you would call a fast pace gamer, but prefer games like MySims, Animal Crossing, puzzle types of games, and anything involving The Sims. If you have been over at any of the official Sims forums and you see my username, that is me. I've tried online gaming, but just can't get into it.

I do have one little question regarding something I see on the forum here. On the side of any post, under the avatar there is first the Join Date, then the number of Post, then right under that is Bells: and then a number with that. What is does the Bells do on this forum?

Last edited:
What is[sic] does the Bells do on this forum?
You can pay your TBT Bells for the Re-Tail section, or Villager Trading Plaza. Just click on the Bells amount to donate your Bells to that account. Easy as pie.

Also, I really like your username. Hope you can stay alive on this forum.

Note: If you are new to the forum, you must answer the random question before attempting to make a thread or whatever, like "What type of animal is Isabelle?" "What item buried on the ground can be given to Blathers?" or "What does Tom Nook's loan pay for?"

Nice, welcome to the forums! Everyone in the community is suuuuper nice, so you'll definitely enjoy your time here! :D

And as Mysterious said, that's what TBT can be used for. It's basically currency unique to this site and it can be earned by posting

Yo! Welcome to the forums. :)

TBT can also be used to buy collectibles and add-ons from the “shop” tab at the top of the site as well, plus many other things.

Last edited:
Back