• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[NEW DLC] Shaved Ice Lamp

"I was actually considering giving you a freebie..."

Yes, I was getting that impression too by how you first refused to ever contact or follow up after I posted a week ago. Then in PM you coyly asked for a donation hoping I would like other suckers fall into this donation trap. Then after my explanation, defiantly insisted I pay up to a million bells for said "donation". Enough please.

Wow did that just happen, I wouldnt do it either.
And I can't blame you for stopping, I've made my last too :)

Edit... worth mentioning that the lamp wasnt even available a week ago...

"I was actually considering giving you a freebie..."

Yes, I was getting that impression too by how you first refused to ever contact or follow up after I posted a week ago. Then in PM you coyly asked for a donation hoping I would like other suckers fall into this donation trap. Then after my explanation, defiantly insisted I pay up to a million bells for said "donation". Enough please.

Yeah im done with this. Offers over, and no more will be created now. For those at the top of the list from the first day, I will still be holding yours to send out when you get online.

Also I said very clearly the average donation has been 200k to 1mil today, I did not demand it from you, I told you what people had been paying, and explained why im reluctant to give them away again, due to people taking them and then popping up on GameFaqs selling for tonnes more without telling me of their intentions.

You have this guy to thank for this ending prematurely. The planned giveaways are cancelled now too. I do not appreciate this persons approach in any form.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I didn't get this DLC and I live in the UK. Would anyone know why that is? In fact, I've had the game since UK release date and I've got absolutely no DLC whatsoever. You pick it up from the post office, correct? Again, sorry if this is a really dumb question (and off topic) but I would love an answer.

Hey Clarkey I already got one but thank you very much for the offer before! Please give it to someone else :)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I didn't get this DLC and I live in the UK. Would anyone know why that is? In fact, I've had the game since UK release date and I've got absolutely no DLC whatsoever. You pick it up from the post office, correct? Again, sorry if this is a really dumb question (and off topic) but I would love an answer.

Change your SSID on your router to "_The Cloud" and then visit the post office after setting up the connection on your 3DS. Otherwise head into any main city and look for The Cloud Nintendo Zones. You will get it from there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Clarkey I already got one but thank you very much for the offer before! Please give it to someone else :)

Glad to hear it, had one banked for you, and another for 2 others too, but ill pass that one on to someone else instead. For those who have been great this time around, expect a freebie when the next unique DLC lands :)

To add to the above, you can get regular dlc from your own home router (not renamed lol!)as well. At the moment, there are 2 to download at the same time

Change your SSID on your router to "_The Cloud" and then visit the post office after setting up the connection on your 3DS. Otherwise head into any main city and look for The Cloud Nintendo Zones. You will get it from there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glad to hear it, had one banked for you, and another for 2 others too, but ill pass that one on to someone else instead. For those who have been great this time around, expect a freebie when the next unique DLC lands :)

When the Afternoon Tea Set comes out may I have one of those? That and the lamp is the only thing I like of the UK DLC :3

Aw D:

Well, it's ok, anyways, thanks for the kindness to give this item away, it's not everyone that do that almost for free just to everyone in the community to enjoy. (o wo)b

Aw D:

Well, it's ok, anyways, thanks for the kindness to give this item away, it's not everyone that do that almost for free just to everyone in the community to enjoy. (o wo)b

Sorry that previous guy really got my back up. I don't mind making you one if you still want one.

Wow, really? I would have never known to do that, thanks. Why on earth is it so complicated now?

Is anyone still offering to get the shaved ice lamp? I'm willing to pay bells for your trouble or order you other DLC if you need it. :)

Hi, greeting from Mexico. I want the shaved ice lamp. I u have it, I can give u some rare japanese item, or american holiday items, or bells. My mail is marcoupiita by hotmail

Back