• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New DIYS List for everyone

On my hunt for Petri I found these new DIY's:

- Stacked Bottle Crates
- Forbidden Altar
- Golden Altar

(I'm not sure if the Dark bamboo bath mat and Imperial pot are new, correct me on this one)

-red snapper cooking
-dab cooking
Post automatically merged:

On my hunt for Petri I found these new DIY's:

- Stacked Bottle Crates
- Forbidden Altar
- Golden Altar

(I'm not sure if the Dark bamboo bath mat and Imperial pot are new, correct me on this one)
Haven't seen the imperial pot, but were these just material crafting or random bottles?

-red snapper cooking
-dab cooking
Post automatically merged:

Haven't seen the imperial pot, but were these just material crafting or random bottles?
They were from random bottles, why, does villager crafting give out a better chance at new DIY's?

They were from random bottles, why, does villager crafting give out a better chance at new DIY's?
I tried getting new DIYS from the villagers but so far I got the duplicates. I heard someone said that they manage to get a new cooking DIY from the villagers when they saw them cooking.

I tried getting new DIYS from the villagers but so far I got the duplicates. I heard someone said that they manage to get a new cooking DIY from the villagers when they saw them cooking.
Oh I see. I'm far behind on all these update things as I'm desperately trying for Petri. Once I find her I'll catch up.

I learned glowing-moss rug that I found on a Kapp’n island tour. :)

Found a Suspicious Cauldron and Salad DIY, both on Kapp'n island bottles (if that's important)!

I got one for Wooden field sign, it was being crafted by Axel last night. I'll post some pictures below. It comes with a lot of customization options and you can also use custom designs on it.

sign .jpeg
me for scale.jpeg
customizations .jpeg

I found a vine rug DIY on a Kapp'n island, and fishing up a sea bass taught me the seabass pie recipe.

Back