• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New AC:NL player looking for people to add!

StatJumper

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi, I'm new to the game. :)

I'm looking for people to add and play with. I usually play after work on weekdays and any time on weekends.

My town's name is Valkyria and my mayor's name is Sarya.
My friend code's on the left 1177-7994-6206
My native fruit is Orange.

Please add me and leave a message so I can add you back! Let me know.

Thanks!

(P.S. I should be online for another three hours today, but will definitely be playing often/every day.)

Please add me too. I'm also new to this game :)
My friend code is on the side :)
I look forward to siviting your town

Hey lets play together! add me and ill add you! tell me who to add! let me come over and ill bring fruit!

My friend code is 3797-8579-6089

Hey lets play together! add me and ill add you! tell me who to add! let me come over and ill bring fruit!

u can add me

I added you! :)

Hi Everyone, I just added you all! Some of you are still provisionally registered, and I look forward to visiting everyone soon!

(My timezone's gmt+8 and I usually play after work so around 7pm onwards, or on weekends!)

I just added you! I'm fairly new to this game too, I've only played since December and have reset my town once already... so I suppose we'll figure out how this game works together then? :)

I'm sorry, I suck at calculating and I can't tell what that is. What time is it for you right now, if you don't mind? ^^;

I believe that's Hong Kong time, which makes it extremely inconvenient for me (since I'm PST time). It should be around 10:25 AM there, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
I believe that's Hong Kong time, which makes it extremely inconvenient for me (since I'm PST time). It should be around 10:25 AM there, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh, daaaang, idk if I'll be able to play often then =/ I'm only 2 hours ahead of PST, so. @~@;

Hi, I'm new to the game. :)

I'm looking for people to add and play with. I usually play after work on weekdays and any time on weekends.

My town's name is Valkyria and my mayor's name is Sarya.
My friend code's on the left 1177-7994-6206
My native fruit is Orange.

Please add me and leave a message so I can add you back! Let me know.

Thanks!

(P.S. I should be online for another three hours today, but will definitely be playing often/every day.)

I add you right now so pls add me back

My friend code is 3797-8579-6089

I added you! :)

I can add all of you guys as well. FC's in my profile.

Yeah Hong Kong time. So if it's 8pm pst it's 11am my time, on a weekend that could actually work! Hehe

Anyway, I'm sure we'll be able to catch one another some time.

same for you Kirindrake:lemon:

hi Nick, I just added you now too!

Back