• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

nevermind~

Status
Not open for further replies.

catarinalucio

*ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Bells
Green Feather
Chocolate Cake
Pink Feather
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (47) +
Nevermind everyone, I decided it'd be easier to just let people have my villagers and adopt them again from cycle towns and stuff.

Sorry for being so indecisive. /.\ *sigh*

Last edited:
I've requested this to be moved to its appropriate location, so don't create another thread. But just for future reference, this belongs in the Train Station. ^.^

Hope you find someone, I haven't had this account for that long, so I can't really help much >-< Good luck!

I've requested this to be moved to its appropriate location, so don't create another thread. But just for future reference, this belongs in the Train Station. ^.^

I'm really sorry! I didn't know. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope you find someone, I haven't had this account for that long, so I can't really help much >-< Good luck!

If you're willing to help me it doesn't really matter! :)

I can hold anyone but Marshal or Lolly (as I have Marshal in my town, and Lolly's still in my 16-cycle) in my cycling town, if you still need a villager held.

I can hold anyone but Marshal or Lolly (as I have Marshal in my town, and Lolly's still in my 16-cycle) in my cycling town, if you still need a villager held.

Thank you for offering! Marshal will be held by user Vanila! I forgot to edit the thread, I'm sorry. Can you please hold Flurry? Thank you so much! :)

Moved this over to the Train Station, you may have some more luck over there!

I'll hold either one for you, if you need it! I know I'm not a huge avid poster on here so if you'd rather go with someone else, no hard feelings. :)

I can hold Lolly or Shari! However I'm looking for both.... So... I can't. :/ now that I think about it.

I'll hold either one for you, if you need it! I know I'm not a huge avid poster on here so if you'd rather go with someone else, no hard feelings. :)

Thank you! Honestly, it's okay! :)
Would you mind holding Shari? Thank you so much once again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can hold Lolly or Shari! However I'm looking for both.... So... I can't. :/ now that I think about it.

It's okay! A friend of mine was going to hold Lily for me, but since you want Shari and Lolly, you could hold Lily! If you want to! :)
Thank you so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back