• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

nevermind~

Status
Not open for further replies.

catarinalucio

*ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Bells
Green Feather
Chocolate Cake
Pink Feather
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (47) +
Nevermind everyone, I decided it'd be easier to just let people have my villagers and adopt them again from cycle towns and stuff.

Sorry for being so indecisive. /.\ *sigh*

Last edited:
I've requested this to be moved to its appropriate location, so don't create another thread. But just for future reference, this belongs in the Train Station. ^.^

Hope you find someone, I haven't had this account for that long, so I can't really help much >-< Good luck!

I've requested this to be moved to its appropriate location, so don't create another thread. But just for future reference, this belongs in the Train Station. ^.^

I'm really sorry! I didn't know. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope you find someone, I haven't had this account for that long, so I can't really help much >-< Good luck!

If you're willing to help me it doesn't really matter! :)

I can hold anyone but Marshal or Lolly (as I have Marshal in my town, and Lolly's still in my 16-cycle) in my cycling town, if you still need a villager held.

I can hold anyone but Marshal or Lolly (as I have Marshal in my town, and Lolly's still in my 16-cycle) in my cycling town, if you still need a villager held.

Thank you for offering! Marshal will be held by user Vanila! I forgot to edit the thread, I'm sorry. Can you please hold Flurry? Thank you so much! :)

Moved this over to the Train Station, you may have some more luck over there!

I'll hold either one for you, if you need it! I know I'm not a huge avid poster on here so if you'd rather go with someone else, no hard feelings. :)

I can hold Lolly or Shari! However I'm looking for both.... So... I can't. :/ now that I think about it.

I'll hold either one for you, if you need it! I know I'm not a huge avid poster on here so if you'd rather go with someone else, no hard feelings. :)

Thank you! Honestly, it's okay! :)
Would you mind holding Shari? Thank you so much once again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can hold Lolly or Shari! However I'm looking for both.... So... I can't. :/ now that I think about it.

It's okay! A friend of mine was going to hold Lily for me, but since you want Shari and Lolly, you could hold Lily! If you want to! :)
Thank you so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back