• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

Aside from chick, I think you have been the most quiet.... and seroja does have a point, what overall do you think about the Kirby vs Me feud? and about Dolby in general this game? surely you must have some question about something

Well, as I've said, Kirby is scum in my eyes, and Dolby is playing the same way he always does when he's Town. Do I think you could be teamed up with Kirby? Maybe, but I don't think you're a good enough liar to pull off a feud. You're in the same boat as Seroja, for me, and that's precisely why I think a no lynch would be the best choice right about now (as I'd like to think you'd have no problem with, assuming you're innocent).

@ Toads bowie and Chick. Chick because I see them lurking and then they leave and lurk again. Bowie because he feels different from usual.

I'm putting Chick at null because they seem to be lurking or coasting along like last game.

the fact that you know we are all lurking means you are lurking just as much. Lurking has never been a strong indicator of scum-alignment too... so drop it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, as I've said, Kirby is scum in my eyes, and Dolby is playing the same way he always does when he's Town. Do I think you could be teamed up with Kirby? Maybe, but I don't think you're a good enough liar to pull off a feud. You're in the same boat as Seroja, for me, and that's precisely why I think a no lynch would be the best choice right about now (as I'd like to think you'd have no problem with, assuming you're innocent).

what similarities put me and Seroja in the same class?

the fact that you know we are all lurking means you are lurking just as much. Lurking has never been a strong indicator of scum-alignment too... so drop it

- - - Post Merge - - -

lurking is a sign if scum. Remember back in the passed lurking prob mean Dolby is scum.

Kirby literally has no reads besides those related to people lurking or those who respond to his bad reasonings.... Kirby you are being a poster coaster

- - - Post Merge - - -

lurking is a sign if scum. Remember back in the passed lurking prob mean Dolby is scum.

I literally don't have time or patience to explain why everything you say is just, baseless... and what you are doing is distracting us from doing actual reads. So just stop

- - - Post Merge - - -

I literally don't have time or patience to explain why everything you say is just, baseless... and what you are doing is distracting us from doing actual reads. So just stop

A lot of filler posts. You haven't really done anything other than argue about nothing with Kirby. If either of you (by either I mean you or Seroja, not Kirby) were scum, I think you'd be posting more quality content, and without that, I can't tell your alignment Meanwhile Kirby's response to being scum just comes across as anxiety to me.

Kirby literally has no reads besides those related to people lurking or those who respond to his bad reasonings.... Kirby you are being a poster coaster

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have reads. I still think Seroja, and Dolby are town. And scum is in Toads/Chick/Bowie

@Ser, if Toads is maf, who is his teammate.

Don't have time cya

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, prepare for at least a two post thread glitch

This just sounds like you're trying to push me into a corner and/or twist my words, honestly. I'm acting no different to anybody else in terms of activity. You're still null in my reads, and your attitude doesn't phase me as scum so far, but the protectiveness is off-putting. I don't think Seroja/Kirby would work at all, but it's a possibility.

Um no I wasn't protective of Kirby, I was commenting on your attitude towards the activity in this game. Honestly right now it's Toads, Chick, you in terms possible scum from strongest to weakest. I just wanted you to be more active in asking questions or pointing out what stands out to you.

Chick just posts right after I call her out.
I HATE how you do this. I am making my reads post on another tab for your information, way before you called me out, so don’t act as if I’m scum just for taking time to do a reads post.

Thread glitchhhh

@Dolby, I've said it before, it's Toads/Chick. I don't think like y'all about possible teams or not because it's pointless imo. Sometimes teams can be the most unlikely. Right now I have townreads on Dolby, Kirby and I'm starting to think Bowie is town (because his behavior rn is similar to his usual town self). So my sus is both based on poe and reads.

There's really no other reason for you to be scumreading me aside from putting me as potential scum mate as Kirby. If I consider you to be mafia then your teammate is possibly Chick for how you've been strongly town reading her.

Omg where did my post in reply to Bowie goooooo???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh it's up there

- - - Post Merge - - -

@chick I know you're at the hospital but scum alwayd use itl excuse to coast so I'm not gonna overlook it just to be on the safe side

Didn't Kirby say Chick was only going to join Mafia if she was feeling better? Still kinda worried she's just using her past sickness as an excuse to coast, but there's no obvious evidence of that.

Also, what's taking her reads so long? It's been half an hour almost.

Back