Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

I trust Chick more than Bowie.

Chick has a lot more content in her posts and is trying to move the game forward.

Bowie makes fillers posts about him checking in and vague reads.

As Chick's partner, of course you're gonna say that. I expect nothing more from you.

But don't embassy yourself any further.

She’s the vote decider anyways.

Bowie
Chick
Kirby

Kirby
Toads
Bowie

Seroja, if you end up lynching me, just promise me when I flip cop that you’d lynch Bowie and Toads.
Done.

Embarrass* guess i just embarrassed myself there d'oh

But you get my point. The pact is obvious and I can't say much more. Seroja will know the truth.

Chick was my supposed pick for cop, but something feels really weird about this. The fact that chick was goading a cop to inspect Bowie and yet all along was the cop seems really opportune. Counter claim to save his scum partner kirby I guess? A mislynch today wins for mafia so they must be trying to go for broke... Bowie claiming first seems more natural, but like everyone was scum reading Bowie. I feel like people a lot of the time people scum read Bowie just generally....

This is such a strange situation tbh. Chick's post feels really really fake too....

Embarrass* guess i just embarrassed myself there d'oh

But you get my point. The pact is obvious and I can't say much more. Seroja will know the truth.

Let her lynch me and we'll see who the real and obvious scum is.
Trust me, why would a cop act so scummy and accuse everybody? Huh?

Inspecting waffles n0 seems like a convenient excuse for Bowie, but can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing seeing waffles' claim. Inspecting Dolby seems even more convenient since he just died....

Trust me, why would a cop act so scummy and accuse everybody? Huh?

Because I was right? All along?? You and Kirby were both the highest on my reads list. All I needed was confirmation.

Also, thanks for saving me the trouble of figuring you out. By claiming cop, you've already confirmed yourself as scum to me. A dumb move on your part, but not my problem.

Chick was my supposed pick for cop, but something feels really weird about this. The fact that chick was goading a cop to inspect Bowie and yet all along was the cop seems really opportune. Counter claim to save his scum partner kirby I guess? A mislynch today wins for mafia so they must be trying to go for broke... Bowie claiming first seems more natural, but like everyone was scum reading Bowie. I feel like people a lot of the time people scum read Bowie just generally....
This is such a strange situation tbh. Chick's post feels really really fake too....
Your quick agreement with Bowie feels staged.
I’m certain that you two are scum team.
And obviously I wouldn’t go up and say “I'M GONNA INVESTIGATE BOWIE TONIGHT” because I have to hide my ability, otherwise I’d obviously get killed by you two Mafia.

I guess you were desperate to save your partner because you didn't think you could handle being scum all by yourself, but now you're both going down thanks to your poorly-orchestrated fake claim.

Well if anything seroja is not going to listen to me.... but I just hope seroja can bring something to light in this game because this is really strange

Bowie is fake cop. If he was real cop he would prob been more helpful.

I didn't have to be. You both did a fine job of exposing yourselves as scum without anyone touching you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think my inspection of Kirby just set Chick in panic mode, honestly.

I guess I was really wrong about chick, because the both of them are just so forceful right now.

Chick and Kirby must be scum team. Like they just flipped a switch, I don't know why counter claiming a cop was a bright idea...

it is very easy for scum to claim cop at lylo because if town believes cop and they are wrong scum wins. If mafia claims cop and town can mislynch and cop is wrong town will lynch them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You believe Bowie cop claim Toads?

Toads is trying to act innocent when we know he’s the real scum.
We lynch Bowie today and then Toads tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys are such fake claims

Seems like you thought about this a lot kirby lol... when have I ever tried to do something like this? In all my scums I never tried fake claiming it's too high risk, I prefer to work in shadows you guys probably thought if you did one big push on Bowie you could get him lynched and me with it too since I already look so ****ty

Back