• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

Ok but what other reason are you scumleaning me for other than for sole purpose of partnering me up with either Kirby/Bowie? You're doing the same thing as Dolby smh. I don't exist in this game just to partner with someone lmao.

Also can u pls stop with the introduce each other and then vanish like? What the hell is even that line of reasoning.

So in short:
I am scum with Kirby because we town lean each other

I am also scum with Bowie because we're obviously bussing each other

Which is it?

Please scumlean me by reading through my content and tone and not in relation to another player.

Kirby

Chick

Toads

Seroja

Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love how everyone i've been accusing has automatically set me out as scum. please be more creative.

Round of applause to you.
?everyone is accusing meh so that means that you guys are uncreative so stawp?
I mean, we all know that you are the most likely to be a Mafia based on your very poor posts.
You accuse me for being in a hospital.
You accuse me for eating lunch.
You accuse me for taking time on a reads post when I'm on mobile.
You accuse me for being sick.
What?s next, huh?
?i aCcUs3 Ch1Ck b3c4us3 sH3 T0ok a sH0w3R?

@ Seroja
I crossed out the line between you and Kirby.
I?m saying it could potentially be you and Bowie.

I highly doubt Seroja is scum. Like, no offence meant by any means, but if she was scum, she'd be a lot more active and pushy than she is right now.

Kirby

Chick

Toads

Seroja

Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love how everyone i've been accusing has automatically set me out as scum. please be more creative.

I asked for FULL READS....... do you want to listen or be a scum?

lmao girl there's a pretty big difference between filler posts and fabricated arguments and basing your reads on things that actually make sense. stop being defensive.

At Chick I play more serious if it is a large game/ if I have a blue role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And this is new, Bowie using AtE

At Chick I play more serious if it is a large game/ if I have a blue role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And this is new, Bowie using AtE

you shouldn't be less serious in a game just because its smaller.... if i had done that in bunker hill, we would've lost

Round of applause to you.
“everyone is accusing meh so that means that you guys are uncreative so stawp”
I mean, we all know that you are the most likely to be a Mafia based on your very poor posts.
You accuse me for being in a hospital.
You accuse me for eating lunch.
You accuse me for taking time on a reads post when I'm on mobile.
You accuse me for being sick.
What’s next, huh?
“i aCcUs3 Ch1Ck b3c4us3 sH3 T0ok a sH0w3R”

@ Seroja
I crossed out the line between you and Kirby.
I’m saying it could potentially be you and Bowie.

no that was a rhetorical question aimed at you and Dolby.

I also like how quiet Dolby has been this night phase. I know you're busy or whatever but I'm still gonna call you out.

@bowie I'm actually much lazier as scum but you're right I'm town this game.

I think the suspicion towards me is geared purely on my suspicions towards them for valid reasons, of which the answers to have been nothing more than filler that relay on trust (which I have little for this game).

I think the suspicion towards me is geared purely on my suspicions towards them for valid reasons, of which the answers to have been nothing more than filler that relay on trust (which I have little for this game).

you are going to say that your posts haven't had much filler? and that your posts have 100% been efficient at progressing this game? lolololol, I find that hard to believe

- - - Post Merge - - -

1/2 your posts are reaming chick for being in a hospital, 1/4 was saying there isn't enough posts to make reads and the last 1/4 is saying everything is staged....

you are going to say that your posts haven't had much filler? and that your posts have 100% been efficient at progressing this game? lolololol, I find that hard to believe

All you've done for the whole game so far is agree with people and argue with Kirby. I'm looking through your posts right now and it's all filler.

All you've done for the whole game so far is agree with people and argue with Kirby. I'm looking through your posts right now and it's all filler.

well for one, I was attacked from the start and needed to show people how terrible Kirby's pushes on to me were. I have explained those and if you had read the thread, you would've seen that but the more I read your posts the more I see you don't really give a crap. And yeah I admit my posts are my best quality by far, but at least I'm trying as of more recently. I feel like you are leaning on just the most least likely events to give yourself some sort of footing because everyone has called you out for your laziness

- - - Post Merge - - -

*are not my best quality*

@bowie, you're saying that toads and kirby's arguments sound fake, but you have chick at a higher scumlean than toads. so which do you think is more likely, chick/kirby or toads/kirby?

@ Bowie
What are you saying?
All YOU are doing is arguing.
Let’s make a quick comparison here:

Bowie's post quality;
staged feud incoming @ chick/kirby

Toads' post quality;
@seroja

Dolby/Bowie or Dolby/Kirby

Dolby is playing much differently than last game, as he is a very consistent player, I really had to ISO to see some discrepancies in him. But first, the whole leading a No Lynch thing means nothing. In fact scum dolby would be pushing for that more than ever publicly so that he could get town credit from everyone, just as he is successfully doing. The fact that he dedicated so many posts to it is also what piques my attention. When Dolby is town he hyper focuses on certain people, like Kirby in Bunker Hill and Dad in Mystic Messenger. Because he wants to figure out their alignment, but here he is skipping around from people to people and seems more focused on what he is saying, because he doesn't want to get scum-read.

There are 4 posts mainly telling people to not stray from voting no lynch.
Moving on to the content of his posts

There is a lot of change of whose sus in his posts since the start, which in of itself isn't bad, but he doesn't give much reasoning for the changes in suspects he has. Look back at Bunker hill or Mystic Messenger and he gives reasoning on literally any change of thought he has, but in this game the only defense he is giving is for being less active and his effort, even though no one is concerned about it or giving him crap for it.

I think he is being low key suspicious, and I think he is scum for sure this time.
As for his partner, well I think we all know my view on Kirby at this point. And I could see Dolby telling Kirby to do something to piss me off, to try to get me to go ballistic and look bad in the thread and it worked so I will give him that.

Bowie is being distant from like everyone I feel like, it definitely reads as scummy, and I don't know how the heck you can think that I would stage my whole feud with Kirby tbh. Also Kirby would not be telling anything in scum chat that I would listen to... But if Bowie thinks it feels orchestrated it might be because Dolby forced Kirby to goad me

- - - Post Merge - - -

@chick what are your current reads on everyone as a whole?

- - - Post Merge - - -

in fact I want to see reads from everyone. and what you think about the no lynch and how the day process went
Chick - Definitely has come up the ranks from my last reads, but they seem actively trying and playing like they have nothing to hide. Clearly they have a lot of stuff going on irl, but the fact that they want to still join in each day shows their genuine-ness to me. Idk how Bowie can say you are using it to coast and AtE, because you are doing more than Bowie tbh.

Dolby - I just posted all my thoughts about him, I want to see how he reacts to my points on him, but I'm most likely to vote for him tomorrow.

Bowie - says I'm staging my beef with Kirby which is absolute rubbish. Came in early and said there "wasn't enough content" when there definitely was. These two make you feel like lazy town actually, but the fact that you are calling out other people for being lazy town (Seroja of all people) is hypocritical too. The pokes at Chick are just cruel tbh. But I can see all of these as Bowie just being a callous and bad player.

Kirby - the interactions between kirby and dolby are minimal at best. They seem to poke at each other without really getting into much content so I definitely can see a connection. Kirby's terrible case to try to frame me as scum was absolutely terrible and I could see Dolby telling him to make up some case about me to ruffle my jimmies.

Seroja - seroja is easy to pick out as scum, she even says it herself. So I don't know why me being able to pick up on that makes me so scummy back.... but I always know when you are town and you are definitely town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean yeah I get it, I'm essentially a scumlord at this point. And I started this game with a such a sour note, I don't blame everyone for wanting to lynch on day 1 tbh. Hopefully cop doesn't choose me because we really need to find a scum

Hmm... I think Bowie's posts are longer.

Great job taking my first post after /in and a confirmation of what I'd previously been saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@bowie, you're saying that toads and kirby's arguments sound fake, but you have chick at a higher scumlean than toads. so which do you think is more likely, chick/kirby or toads/kirby?

Chick/Kirby.

Great job taking my first post after /in and a confirmation of what I'd previously been saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chick/Kirby.
Trust me, you wouldn’t be so happy when the cop comes in and declares that you’re maf.

whoever is cop just do what you feel is best. no need to listen to others telling you who you should and shouldn't investigate cos they could be scums.

I, too, think it would be a good idea for the cop to waste his or her time so you and your partner can kill me and get rid of any chance of further exposure.

Back