• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

@seroja do you think Dolby could be scum?

I highly doubted Dolby could be scum, but his silence is making me feel more wary. Like if he's scum his partner is Chick. Cos you know he's been townleaning and agreeing with Chick so much and vice versa.

I am petty I know

if i live i'll make an effort to read up on kirby's n chick's recent games as scum. if not then let it be known as of now my scum team choice is still bowie/toads cos I'm too lazy to put effort now and change my reads. later maybe.

if i live i'll make an effort to read up on kirby's n chick's recent games as scum. if not then let it be known as of now my scum team choice is still bowie/toads cos I'm too lazy to put effort now and change my reads. later maybe.

Kirby was scum in bunker hill and chick was scum in another mini one

I don?t even think I have a scum meta. I?ve basically been Scum in 1 game, which was Bowie's fnaf game. And I got modkilled by request because I had to go hospital. I was Scum in Bianca's MU Mafia, which was my first game, but I barely participated and I only won as maf in that game because I was just sitting back while Town argued and lynched the wrong person for me. I was Serial Killer in Kirby's SK Madness but I got modkilled because I failed to vote two days in a row, so I guess it?s pretty hard to determine how I play as scum because I?ve never fully been Scum in a game, I?ve only played 6 games (including this game) and the most I played as a Scum was in fnaf Mafia.

I'm mafia where's my modkill

Oh, so the tags were correct.
?Ness made everyone town?
?Ness fooling y?all?
?Yes everyone is Town?

Okay then. ILL DO THE HONOURS

Ness was modkilled for failing to vote and a lack of activity.
He was a Mafia Goon.
Here is his role PM:

fancymafiaflavourtext.jpg

Oh, so the tags were correct.
“Ness made everyone town”
“Ness fooling y’all”
“Yes everyone is Town”

Okay then. ILL DO THE HONOURS

Ness was modkilled for failing to vote and a lack of activity.
He was a Mafia Goon.
Here is his role PM:

fancymafiaflavourtext.jpg

You solved it GG I'm the assassin~

You solved it GG I'm the assassin~

I was meant to be hosting this game all along. I had it all planned, but then you threatened to kill all the species of chicks in Seoul, South Korea, so I had to stop by Pyongyang, North Korea to get my army uniform, and then I went to Ottawa, Canada to get my gear to fight you. Finally, when I arrived at South Korea, you gathered up all the chicks that ever existed ? and squished them all on one box. The poor creatures could barely breathe, and then you demanded the worst:
?It?s either you let me host this game and shoot yourself, or let them get extinct?.
I couldn?t bare to look at the suffering chicks, so I surrendered and shot myself.
And to this day, I?m in hospital.
I know that one PM had the two words; 'Mafia Goon' stuck to it, and it just so happens to be yours.
The end

i just made ur endgame story line

I feel like there is one scum in Toads/Bowie. Don't think both of them are scum. Likely leaning to Bowie, something just feel weird about him. And his posts don't seem to have a lot of content in them.

Day 2

Dolby was killed last night, his role was Vanilla Townie.

You have 24 hours to lynch someone.

maybe it is Toads and Bowie, I could see them making a fake interactions and them pushing each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel more sure about Bowie being scum.

Ok guys let's off Toads first fer real

##vote: toadsworthy

- - - Post Merge - - -

But wait, where is our cop checks???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby would you vote Bowie first over toads?

No lets lynch Kirby guys, he is by far the sketchiest person this game

##Kirby

Ok guys let's off Toads first fer real

##vote: toadsworthy

- - - Post Merge - - -

But wait, where is our cop checks???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby would you vote Bowie first over toads?

Yes, but we should wait for the cop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No lets lynch Kirby guys, he is by far the sketchiest person this game

##Kirby

this post feels like you're very close of winning.

Back