• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

I'll give you 500 TBT if you're right on me being scum Chick.

I'm very close to modkilling you for this. I do not care if you think there is a loophole around this, but you are CLEARLY breaking rule 8 in the cheating section. Shameful behavior on your part.

I don't know why you decided to exclude me, Chick, but I voted no lynch hours ago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Kirby that's a new low. Wtf.

I don't know why you decided to exclude me, Chick, but I voted no lynch hours ago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Kirby that's a new low. Wtf.

Oh, you did? Eh, I didn’t see the post, but Ness, that’s maj

This makes me think Bowie and Seroja now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhh, Bowie, you need to make a reads list, please.

I appreciate the fact you're so enthusiastic all of a sudden, but I've already done two reads and they're exactly the same as each other and if anything they're just increasing their intensity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also bribing people into thinking you're innocent is the scummiest thing I've seen all day honestly

I appreciate the fact you're so enthusiastic all of a sudden, but I've already done two reads and they're exactly the same as each other and if anything they're just increasing their intensity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also bribing people into thinking you're innocent is the scummiest thing I've seen all day honestly
So you think that Kirby isn’t town? I mean, if he’s that confident to give me 500 tbt if he’s scum, would he actually do that? Or do you think that this a way out for him? Because honestly, I sorta feel that he could be innocent. Even if I didn’t sus him, and at endgame he ended up scum, he’d still be willing to pay the 500 (but he can’t bcause that’s cheating). I’m really confused because maybe it was his plan; tell somebody about him being inno, but then get told off so he can’t donate it at endgame even if he really is maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This thread is boring. Why is it that when I’m gone, people overcrowd the thread with comments but when I’m online, people legit don’t turn up on the thread?
sigh
Time zones.

It’s been around 4 hours and this thread is inactive. I’m going to sleep now.
FYI, I’m in AEST time which is basically GMT +10
It’s the Spring holidays now so I won’t be at work. The only place I’ll be is at hospital.
Yawns
Oh well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Before I leave, Dolby, what is your thoughts on my theory on Bowie & Kirby scumteam and Kirby's TBT bribe?

Hi I'm back sorry I really wanted to post more but I ws outside and my phone died on mehh. Also I hv a massive headache rn.

So ok so many things be changing right now and I have a lot of town leans. The only person I'm still not townleaning in the least is toads.

Dolby- so I toyed with the idea of Dolby being scum because why not. And one thing that stood out to me was the way he reacted to the Toads' votes. I feel like that's a very town!Dolby thing to do.

Kirby- similar behaviour to DBD mafia where he was town and I was sure he was scum in that game so I understand why y'all scumleaning him. Still, I got a lot of town vibes from him.

Chick- changing my reads to town leaning. Her tone seems genuine and her reads doesn't feel fake or forced.

Bowie- hmmm tough one this. The thing is he's done nothing blatantly town this game and while he's always acted nonchalant as town (main reason I could put him as town), who's to say he doesn't act the same way as scum. And because I have bumped Chick to townlean, that means someone else is scum, and there's only Bowie left (cos toads my other scum lean)

Kirby's bribe seems just like banter. But anyway, I actually agree with Chick's assessment of Seroja, after I looked at the last time she was scum. Really thinking the maf team is in Kirby/Toads/Bowie here. Honestly, I'm just not really in a place or situation where I can devote time to the game, but kinda feel affirmed that Chick is town at least, because on Seroja, he had he same thought process as me. Prob will be able to put in more time this weekend

Dolby's reaction to the vote on me is exactly what I would expect from him seroja. He's smart enough to know to not try to pursue a lynch on anyone in this scenario. Kirby's bribe seems like a bold face lie... he says stuff like that all the time in discord mafia all the time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby's reads have been all over the place this game too.... each time there's a new or different opinion. And why is he complaining about his effort when no one is upset about it. This sort of goes to seroja as well but there's more for me to think she is town and she is always very forthcoming.

Dolby/Bowie/Kirby for scum team

- - - Post Merge - - -

What you mean by that in mafia discord? And it is not all time if I did it.

You will say outrageous statements as wolf and of course you don't do it all the time, but you do it frequently enough

- - - Post Merge - - -

You will say outrageous statements as wolf and of course you don't do it all the time, but you do it frequently enough

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok post glitch

Dolby's reaction to the vote on me is exactly what I would expect from him seroja. He's smart enough to know to not try to pursue a lynch on anyone in this scenario. Kirby's bribe seems like a bold face lie... he says stuff like that all the time in discord mafia all the time

What outrageous statements? I still think you're scum but I'm not going to keep tunneling you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't usually open my PM in that game.

I just woke up. Gotta handle chores again. But Kirby's bribe convinced me he's scum, personally. If I said the same thing, you'd probably think the same as well. If this were a normal set-up, he'd be lynched for it.

I just woke up. Gotta handle chores again. But Kirby's bribe convinced me he's scum, personally. If I said the same thing, you'd probably think the same as well. If this were a normal set-up, he'd be lynched for it.

who you think is other scum then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and your reads feel vague to me. Can you try and put something about each player in the game?

Back