• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
So I've been on hiatus for a while but I'm interested in some of the new items from the Cinnamoroll Set, Kiki Lala, and Kerokerokeroppi sets. Are those items you can catalog and re-order again or just a one time buy? Thanks!

So I've been on hiatus for a while but I'm interested in some of the new items from the Cinnamoroll Set, Kiki Lala, and Kerokerokeroppi sets. Are those items you can catalog and re-order again or just a one time buy? Thanks!

The Sanrio sets are only re-orderable if you scan their respective amiibo cards. Obtaining the items from other players won't give you access to them in the catalog.

The Sanrio sets are only re-orderable if you scan their respective amiibo cards. Obtaining the items from other players won't give you access to them in the catalog.

Cool thanks! So if I wanted to get some of the items from the sets its 1 TBT each? Or are you selling the set as a whole?

Cool thanks! So if I wanted to get some of the items from the sets its 1 TBT each? Or are you selling the set as a whole?

Yup, each item is 1 tbt each. The price for a whole set would be determined by how many items there are.

I'd like to order these items then please:

Kerokerokeroppi Tray
Kerokerokeroppi Snack
Kerokerokeroppi Lantern
Kerokerokeroppi Hallway
Kerokerokeroppi Doll
Kerokerokeroppi Bridge
My Melody Hood
My Melody Table
My Melody Chair
Pompompurin Rack
Pompompurin Rug
Pompompurin Table
Pompompurin Tv
Pompompurin Pudding
Hello Kitty Drawers

Cinnamoroll Set (15 items)
Kiki Lala Set (16 Items)

I believe that's 46 tbt total?

hii do you have the brown antique set?

I do!

I'd like to order these items then please:

Kerokerokeroppi Tray
Kerokerokeroppi Snack
Kerokerokeroppi Lantern
Kerokerokeroppi Hallway
Kerokerokeroppi Doll
Kerokerokeroppi Bridge
My Melody Hood
My Melody Table
My Melody Chair
Pompompurin Rack
Pompompurin Rug
Pompompurin Table
Pompompurin Tv
Pompompurin Pudding
Hello Kitty Drawers

Cinnamoroll Set (15 items)
Kiki Lala Set (16 Items)

I believe that's 46 tbt total?
46 is correct! I'll get to gathering everything now, and I'll send you a PM once I have everything ready. Thank you!

Hi Nefarious!

I'll understand if you're busy considering the Camp Bell Tree events on top of other moderator duties and life stuff, but I was wondering whether it would be possible to get all of the Dance Shoe colors, the blue Nurse's Dress Uniform, blue and green Dazed Dresses, the four Festivale Tank Dresses, and the four Belted Dotted Dresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back