• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need Town Visits! Need 500 for gold badge! Free hybrids and more!

Variety.Gamer 4438

Always start again
Bells
Switch
3285-0551-5525
Mom's Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
Lobo
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (230) +
I have reached 165 visits! As well as unlocked the Train Station remodel as a PWP!

I have several items as well as clothing in storage. Feel free to ask and I'll allow you to catalog it. I'll also allow you to keep any reorderables you may want from me that I can order off my catalog. As a note, my catalog is not 100% complete. The limit here is 5 items per visit.

Also, you can grab any hybrid around my town that you want but plz only one per visit. Supplies are somewhat limited here but I still have several. You can also grab up to 5 regular flowers per visit if you would like that is around my town or I may have it in storage. I'm willing to give one pitfall seed per visit if you need them for the event (up to four max). You may also have one bush start and one tree sapling per visit.

And yes all that I mentioned above may stack.

If there is anything else you may like feel free to ask.

Rules:

1. Feel free to browse
2. Feel free to talk to villagers. Just please don't get Cookie to move out. She's my bae:blush:
3. No running. If you trample any flowers, they count towards your total for that visit.
4. If you'd like to help with path layout feel free to VM me about it:)
5. Feel free to use shops/facilities (as long as they are open). I have all the shops unlocked as well as up to T.I.Y.
6. If you're confused about something, please ask for clarification

Last edited:
I'm sorry guys. I'm not going to leave items just scattered at my train station because I thought about and I would actually like perfect town status:p

I think the compromise will still work out because I still want to allow people to fill up catalog through my help. I know how hard it can be to get that gold badge.

Ill gladly come over and help you out :)
FC: 0189 9929 9750

I'd like to help too. I added you and will most likely be online for a while tonight. Just noticed our timezones are pretty far apart so I hope I'll see you at all haha

Ok got it, I'm going to sleep now but if you want to come over tomorrow that would be great. :)

Please, let me if you need anything before you come

It would be handy if you had a classic bookcase or cushion but otherwise im all good :D

I can give you 78 visits but I would want 78 in return as I'm trying to get the train station pwp.

Hey green, nice visiting u yesterday! Let me know if you need help with the path, I love doing that stuff!

I can give you 78 visits but I would want 78 in return as I'm trying to get the train station pwp.

oh yes! Are you only looking for visits right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Simple, sure you can help. Thnx!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to help too. I added you and will most likely be online for a while tonight. Just noticed our timezones are pretty far apart so I hope I'll see you at all haha

You can come now if you're ready. I'll open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh I already added you roobi

- - - Post Merge - - -

opening gates now for anyone and everyone:D

oh yes! Are you only looking for visits right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Simple, sure you can help. Thnx!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can come now if you're ready. I'll open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh I already added you roobi

- - - Post Merge - - -

opening gates now for anyone and everyone:D

I can do yours just now if you are available?
And then you could do mine whenever is best suitable for you.

I don't know how she works with visitors, but i'll just try and do yours just now to get it done. :) If that's good with you of course?

yeah its good IK from experience even just popping in and out can take a few minutes haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can move hybrids closer. not sure if you want any specific

I've added you and tell me whenever you've opened your gates. :)

oof sorry probably not heh

- - - Post Merge - - -

adding now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be closing gates for a sec to add a FC sorry for slight delay

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you added my fc?

Added Reopening gates:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open again:)

Is your town name Royalton? Sorry theres a few names on the list.

Back